Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Do you apply to the desired universities indvidually? or is there another 'UCAS' system?

    Also, would you suggest a person to do their BSc degree than progess on to a PhD of their choice or do a BSc, MSc and THEN do a PhD?

    I say this because I hear having all 3 levels a goo to have.

    Applications for postgraduate courses are done to the individual universities. Depending on the school that'll be through a paper application or online, but not centralised.

    Sorry I can't really answer your other question (different discipline from what I know), but I think that depending on the area there are options to apply for the MSc and PhD in one go, 1+3.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.