Turn on thread page Beta

Why do girls take pictures on the toilet? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I had no idea about these pictures :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanyewest)
    Sort of like this. (Didn't want to use an example of someone I know)

http://www.icbe.org/blog/wp-content/...jerseygirl.jpg
    I don't understand WHY you'd wanna do this? Having a dump (or faux dump, whatever) is not sexy!

ReputationRep:
    Probably because girls go to the toilet together and take the opportunity to humilate each other in the process.

ReputationRep:
    Because they're dirty dirty whores?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rant)
    You actually think it makes you look attractive in some way?
    Alright, chill out...jeeze!

Sometimes its just a piss take, at least Im admitting to it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    WTF hahah you brits never cease to amaze me. The girls over there are weird. No one and I mean ABSOLUTELY no one does that here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    Alright, chill out...jeeze!

Sometimes its just a piss take, at least Im admitting to it. :rolleyes:
    No, I'm honestly curious as to why girls do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    WTF hahah you brits never cease to amaze me. The girls over there are weird. No one and I mean ABSOLUTELY no one does that here.
    Yeah, you guys just take photos of yourselves manhandling the civilians you just murdered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rant)
    Yeah, you guys just take photos of yourselves manhandling the civilians you just murdered.
    Pretty sure we're talking about teenaged girls and the stupid photos they post on facebook :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    People acting like this doesn't happen just haven't come across it. I've come across plenty of girls with pictures like these. It's just horrid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dynamic Uno)
    People acting like this doesn't happen just haven't come across it. I've come across plenty of girls with pictures like these. It's just horrid.
    Enid Blyton called, she wants her adjective back.

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine got so drunk she forgot how to lock the door and another friend took a picture of her on the loo and put it on Facebook to embarrass her.
    But I've never come across anyone who's done it willingly.

ReputationRep:
    They want someone to wipe their arse?
    I guess someone has to question the type of impression they may have wanted to create.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.