The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I certainly am, waking up xmas morning next to my girlfriend, looking out of the window and the floor being covered with snow, it would be awesome!
Reply 2
It's going to snow on Monday, apparently.
Reply 3
meathead1987
I certainly am, waking up xmas morning next to my girlfriend, looking out of the window and the floor being covered with snow, it would be awesome!

awwww :bawling: i hate being single at christmas.

Here is my Singleton's Christmas Carol:

At Christmas little children sing and merry bells jingle,
The cold winter air makes our hands and faces tingle
And happy families go to church and cheerily they mingle
And the whole business is unbelievably dreadful, if you're single.

--Wendy Cope
It's too disgustingly cold for me:frown:

I hope it doesn't snow...
Reply 5
meathead1987

Thats the sweetest thing iv ever heard a guy say. Bless!
I hope it snows but being in the south its probably just gonna rain! Hopin and prayin for a white xmas though...
Reply 7
*Please let it snow*

*Please let it snow*

*Please let it snow*

Then i can slide down the hill on my bum :p:

x
Reply 8
Ooh I hope it's a white Christmas!
Reply 9
I'm dreaming offfff a whiiiiiiiite Christmas :smile:
Days off school
Fireside Carols
Chestnuts
Presents
....Heck....Of Course It needs to SNOW!!!
Me...Hearts...Christmas
Reply 11
I wish it would be!!! I think if I stayed in Wales it would be a white xmas but I dont think it will be back home on the Isle of Wight.
Reply 12
Laursy
it will be a white christmas theres loads of talk about it and it is certainly cold at the moment i didn't think it got that cold until the begining-middle of december

anyone wishing for a white christmas!

t'wood be good if it happened :biggrin: , but i suspect its unlikely :frown:
Do I want it. YES, YES, YES!
Is it going to happen in Nottingham. NO, NO, NO!
Laursy
it will be a white christmas theres loads of talk about it and it is certainly cold at the moment i didn't think it got that cold until the begining-middle of december

I think It will be, as I'm going to canada (or france).
Laursy

Its highly unlikely. + cold does not mean snow. It means ice and hail. For snow it needs to be cold yet low pressure... something like that... Im not a geographer :p:

I wish it was... but sadly I doubt it :frown:
Reply 16
I hope it'll snow around christmas but I know there is know way in hell that it will
Reply 17
Does anyone else not feel like it's Christmas? Normally by this time I'm really getting the vibes. Maybe because it's been quite sunny recently :frown:
Reply 18
It's Snowing here now, Really caming down fast, But I highly doubt it'll be a white christmas, I hope it's not I have to work on Xmas eve and Boxing day and it's a long walk home from work! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Awwwww I wish it was a White Christmas :smile: I would love that SO much! :xmas:

Latest

Trending

Trending