Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dear all:
    My favorite tourist spot is Provence.
    I want to know how to get there and
    where are the beautiful scenery in Provence?
    Can you share your experiences with me? Thanks a lot!!

ReputationRep:
    Provence is quite big, so I guess it kind of depends on what things you like. Marseilles is really nice, surprisingly bohemian in parts, like a more relaxed version of Paris. Arles is also lovely, (although I'd give the bullfighting a miss xP) but basically it does just depend on how much you want to see. If you drive I'd definitely recommend that as a cheap way of travel, if you're coming from the UK might be advisable to plan a rest stop but it really is the easiest/cheapest. Plus driving in France is fun xD

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your suggestions. Let me understand more scenery about Provence.
    I just knew that Provence is located in the south-eastern region of continental
    France. I didn't know Provence is so big. Aftrer your suggestinons. I have some directions to visit Provence. Thanks a lot. BTW, I come from Taiwan.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.