Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where to vist in the U.S. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Orlando is my second home. It's cheap, it's tacky, but it's a must when visiting America and it'd take you a long time to run out of things to do in Florida.

ReputationRep:
    Uhhh.....

TEXAS.

Seriously, these threads are getting easier and easier to answer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodieeeee)
    i wanna have some fun. and i would like to go to beaches.
    Fun = New York (esp. in summer, hands down. I live here so I can go on and on), beach = Miami (definitely one of the best in America).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodieeeee)
    i wanna have some fun. and i would like to go to beaches.
    Hawaii is best for that. You can go to CA first, visit San Francisco, wine country, San Diego and then fly over to Hawaii. It has the best beaches and surfing and a chilled out atmosphere. Beaches north of San Diego are also pretty good for surfing!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.