This discussion is closed.
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What happened on Monday or the Monday previous concerning Ollie...sorry I have been busy
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
What happened on Monday or the Monday previous concerning Ollie...sorry I have been busy
My God it lives. Welcome back Blamps. Do you mean Ollie's sig about 8pm on the 19th? If so it was just whitey's return. Got everyone on the forum to show up and lag it to hell and back. Quite funny. If that is what you were asking about anyway.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you're talking about the 'special event that will take place at 8pm on Monday the 19th' or whatever it was- it was infact Mr Whites return. But the whole affair was blown slightly out of proportion- there are some threads on it somewhere if you fancy a read.

Right...I really should get on with this maths *sigh*.

EDIT: damn you Sire, got in there quickly I see
Blamps
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
My God it lives. Welcome back Blamps. Do you mean Ollie's sig about 8pm on the 19th? If so it was just whitey's return. Got everyone on the forum to show up and lag it to hell and back. Quite funny. If that is what you were asking about anyway.
Oh right, I c.....Well I have been busy because of a combined whammy of 7 exams and coursework deadlines.....
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh right, I c.....Well I have been busy because of a combined whammy of 7 exams and coursework deadlines.....
Harsh. How did they go?

*avoiding her coursework as she has been for the past several weeks*
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
WTF, there is seriosuly something going on in my head. I was just thinking that id not seen u online for a while..and here u are..welcome back.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey Blamps. You missed nothing, it was a flop.
Blamps
Rep:
?
(Original post by Egan1)
Harsh. How did they go?

*avoiding her coursework as she has been for the past several weeks*
Pretty good so hopefully no resits, fingers crossed....it seems this site has become infected with new ppl hence the server problems?
Blamps
Rep:
?
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
WTF, there is seriosuly something going on in my head. I was just thinking that id not seen u online for a while..and here u are..welcome back.
I have far-reaching powers it would seem
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Pretty good so hopefully no resits, fingers crossed....it seems this site has become infected with new ppl hence the server problems?
Well the traffic still appears to be very much rising. I've been having problems getting on a lot these last few days, it's almost uncommon for there to be less than 200 people on here at once now.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey there! I've got an offer of Unconditional, an Interview and a rejection so far. You enquired earlier
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (390)
67.36%
No (189)
32.64%

Watched Threads