Turn on thread page Beta

Tummy Piercings - ABERDEEN - Recommendations Please! watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to get a tummy piercing in Aberdeen. Can anyone recommend the best place to go and what sort of experience they've had? I've had a bad experience in the past with my ears where they've pierced one closer to the jaw then the other - disaster! So I'm looking for somewhere professional! x

Also whats the best type of piercing to get - I want to avoid those nasty, stingy infections!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated x x (:

Zara

ReputationRep:
    Oh! What's the average cost of a tummy piercing too? (:
    Thanks x x

ReputationRep:
    Tummy piercing? Do you mean belly button?

The average cost of a belly button piercing (also called a navel piercing) is around £30.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yea (: Sorry. I have my own slang terms. I am looking for a navel (belly button) piercing x

Thank you for your reply x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baloowe)
    I'm looking to get a tummy piercing in Aberdeen. Can anyone recommend the best place to go and what sort of experience they've had? I've had a bad experience in the past with my ears where they've pierced one closer to the jaw then the other - disaster! So I'm looking for somewhere professional! x

Also whats the best type of piercing to get - I want to avoid those nasty, stingy infections!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated x x (:

Zara
    I have no idea where Aberdeen is so I'm afraid I can't help you there!

You should be pierced with a titanium bar rather than surgical steel (you could be pierced with a SS bar if you're not allergic to nickel, but just in case, get pierced with a titanium). It'll be 12-16mm in length depending on how much navel skin you have.No dangly rubbish and one or two gems like this:

Spoiler:
    Show

Once you get it pierced, just clean it with whatever the piercer tells you to (boiled salt water is fine) and don't fiddle. I fiddled with mine a lot and it got infected and I had a large green bump which eventually popped and it was pretty gross...

It'll cost £25-40 depending where you go and what jewellery you pick (more colours and gems = higher price).

Bear in mind that if you are very skinny the piercer may not pierce you.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.