Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anon or delete

I'm Female, a virgin and masturbate regualry.
    Recently I masturbates and I bleed...due to this i had to use a sanatory towel for 2 days. Is this me breaking my hymen or was i getting a little too carried away?

Something to worry about? How much should you bleed?

xxx

ReputationRep:
    You definitely should not bleed. If it was your hymen it would not have bled for that long at all. Are you sure you didn't just start your period? Was there any pain? Maybe be a bit more gentle in future.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.freyacat.co.uk/wp-content...at-Picture.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Erm..well I dont think iv ever bled when masturbating before. Ive had a partner cut me from fingering by accident when his nail caught me. But never really bled.
    If it carries on/still hurts, see a doctor

ReputationRep:
    What did u do it with a knife ?? :/

ReputationRep:
    I have, but not for that long. See a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    I think you have a problem...

I bled for about two days when I had sex for the first time, so if this was your hymen that would seem normal to me?

ReputationRep:
    I agree that I could have been your hymen... I bled for at least that long.

ReputationRep:
    You're hymen wouldn't have bled for 2 days. Maybe you cut yourself inside or something? If it continues maybe see the doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    You're hymen wouldn't have bled for 2 days. Maybe you cut yourself inside or something? If it continues maybe see the doctor.
    If the hymen was particularly thick then it's definitely possible for it to bleed a lot, and for more than a day if there is another tear to the damaged skin.

ReputationRep:
    Vigorous mastorbation?
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McCoySlut)
    What did u do it with a knife ?? :/
    (Original post by staticrhubarb)
    I have, but not for that long.
    :eek:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.