Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm applying late this year as i recently left my course that i started last year for various personal reasons.

The course i really want to do is Leisure Marketong at Bournemouth. Now ucas and the website say it is still open for applicants however i am aware that extra opened nearly a month ago so it is possible that it is full.

I know i should ring and find out but i am being a right old pussy and am scared of what they'll tell me ha=/.

Basically i was wondering whether anyone knew anything at all about the course and its avaliability, i know i'll probably end up just having to ring but i thought i may aswell check here incase.

Thanks

C
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Availability can change almost daily, so even if someone here did know something it would be out of date. You need to contact the uni.

ReputationRep:
    help me out please!

I applied for uni quite early but I left one final choice out just incase i found something that liked. I finally did and I applied to the course about a week ago and I was just wondering if they would consider me or not seeing as i sent my application quite late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tunrola)
    help me out please!

I applied for uni quite early but I left one final choice out just incase i found something that liked. I finally did and I applied to the course about a week ago and I was just wondering if they would consider me or not seeing as i sent my application quite late.
    They will consider you as long as they're still accepting applications and you meet their entry requirements. This is why its vital that you check in advance with the department before applying as a late entrant as many will not be accepting applications despite what it may say on UCAS. Did you do so? If you did and they said yes, then they'll be considering you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxymoronic)
    They will consider you as long as they're still accepting applications and you meet their entry requirements. This is why its vital that you check in advance with the department before applying as a late entrant as many will not be accepting applications despite what it may say on UCAS. Did you do so? If you did and they said yes, then they'll be considering you.
    *pheew* I applied and I heard they're considering application till May I think. So, I'm all good. Thank you, thank you!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.