Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone had an interview at Newcastle for the fine art course and had a reply? If so how long did it take to come? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I haven't heard from Newcastle either. I am not sure whether I should treat this as a rejection - I had my interview on 2 March and they told me it could take up until 3 weeks time before they make a decision. I have been rejected from my top 2 choices and my other 2 choices aren't right for me anymore.

I called yesterday after much deliberation and they told me that there have been delays and that I should receive an email by the end of the day, but I haven't.

Newcastle is my new first choice. I can't believe they would keep people waiting so long, only to reject them.

Have you heard anything? I'm going out of my mind.

Sara

ReputationRep:
    hey yer i just heard today i have got an offer, very late bt still its an offer. Its at BBB so the higher end, its getting tough this year, best of luck and i hope you hear soon

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.