Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am not attracted to guys- I don't see a good-looking man and say wow that guy's hot or whatever. But I have this fantasy. I do want to experience getting sucked off by a guy ..just once...touching another man's penis and MAYBE giving him a blowjob as well. However, no ANAL sex at all. I just want to experience it once.

ReputationRep:
    why did i read this?:eek::confused::doctor:

ReputationRep:
    you're just curious. bi-curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeritus2011)
    why did i read this?:eek::confused::doctor:
    Bahahahhaaa!

And OP, don't feel that you have to label yourself as something. If you want to go experiment then go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Other-mans-penis-envy.

ReputationRep:
    One thing that people commonly mistake is that there is Straight, Gay/Lesbian and Bi. There is a much larger variance than that...even to the point of A-sexual (lack of interest in any gender) as well as things like Furry (likes animals). The truth is that sexuality is on a continuum. I categorize myself as Bi because that is the category, but if I can give further explanation I would it explain it like this: I prefer men primarily, but I love the figure of women and breasts. Also, watching lesbians get it on is awesome. I am a woman by the way. I have never had sex with a woman but would be interested in trying it. Does that make me bi-curious as some say (this might have originated from South Park or 4-chan for all I know) I have no idea lol. The point is don't try to pidgeon-hole yourself. Experience what you want to experience you can decided who you are/what your sexuality is by testing things out for yourself. Don't let other's judge you for experimentation in the vast continuum of sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    You are not bi-winning
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ermmm,,, why do you tell me you want to suck a guys' penis? :lolwut:

You are just curious, I think... :K:

ReputationRep:
    I read somewhere that all men are 14% homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalaghoda)
    I am not attracted to guys- I don't see a good-looking man and say wow that guy's hot or whatever. But I have this fantasy. I do want to experience getting sucked off by a guy ..just once...touching another man's penis and MAYBE giving him a blowjob as well. However, no ANAL sex at all. I just want to experience it once.
    Curiosity does not make you bisexual. I often have dreams that I suck my own ****, what the hell does that make me?!

ReputationRep:
    :doctor:

ReputationRep:
    Don't try and label yourself OP. If you like someone it doesn't matter whether they have a willy or a noonoo. Just go out and experiment (safely).

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm depends on how long you've had the feelings, how strong they are etc.
    Could be a phase or you could be bi. Although to be honest, you'd know if you were bi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalaghoda)
    I'm so tired of straight men who want so desperately to be bisexual. Just accept the burden of heterosexuality already.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lidu63MzbW1qa282r.gif

ReputationRep:
    You're curious. Is it just a fantasy or would you consider actually doing it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVnotDivvy)
    Curiosity does not make you bisexual. I often have dreams that I suck my own ****, what the hell does that make me?!
    Self-sucker curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibza)
    Self-sucker curious
    If I could only do it without breaking my back... :erm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.