The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Is there specific ?

Building for geography lectures etc? or do they just go where the department can find a room?
Tia for any replies
if you're lucky you'll get one building. if, like us, you're not, you'll be scattered all over campus. including the far reaches of the campus universe, like the places that are so great, they look like they were built before the word 'university' even existed :|
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
"thebeautyoffilm"? does that mean ur doing a film course at uclan?
Reply 3
Original post by Webbymug

Well...her signature says UCLan Photography...so I'm assuming she does...photography?

haha no it means i'm doing photography which is mainly film. My signature kind of gives it away... :wink:
Reply 5
I'm doing geography at the moment, you're generally based in Kirkham building, however, depending on class size you can be sent to the other side of campus to bigger rooms, same goes for computer rooms.
Reply 6
Original post by TheBeautyofFilm
haha no it means i'm doing photography which is mainly film. My signature kind of gives it away... :wink:

I don't know what "signature" you're talking about, but thats kwl youre doing photography, i do it as a hobby. feel free to check out some stuff ive done here:

www.behance.net/web
I don't know what "signature" you're talking about, but thats kwl youre doing photography, i do it as a hobby. feel free to check out some stuff ive done here:

www.behance.net/web

the signature underneath my first post. most people on here have them.
Reply 8
Original post by TheBeautyofFilm
the signature underneath my first post. most people on here have them.

i must be blind :O cant see it :frown: from a photographer's point of view, how do ou think i can improve my work?? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending