Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Today in gym class I got called fat by my teacher for obvious reasons which I accept. He walked up me as I was carrying out my normal routine, he eyed me up ever so slowly and said 'Been on the donner kebab have you?', everyone laughed at me. Gaining momentum he continued and said 'You know what I hate about fat people the most? They actually think they can redeem themselves by going to the gym!' Everyone roared with laughter again, I sank my head in shame. On the way home I thought of a brilliant idea to get back at my gym teacher by suing them. Haven't completely thought it through yet so just wondering how much I can get out of this B******?

ReputationRep:
    Nobody has the right to talk to you like that.Take this up to the head teacher.

EDIT: WHY THE NEG REP?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure, you can complain but it's your word against his

Plus the other students may back him up... If that happens it's not going to go in your favour

ReputationRep:
    Why not just complain to the school? He definitely crossed the line, so the school ought to do something. I can't imagine suing him will get very far, plus will be expensive etc.

ReputationRep:
    Lighten up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blu tack)
    Why not just complain to the school? He definitely crossed the line, so the school ought to do something. I can't imagine suing him will get very far, plus will be expensive etc.
    I am not worried bout the costs as I am from a family that is better off than most; afterall they can afford to get me my McDonalds for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

ReputationRep:
    Errr it was completely out of order for him to say that, but Christ all mighty suing is a bit far

EDIT: Typo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E-glory)
    I am not worried bout the costs as I am from a family that is better off than most; afterall they can afford to get me my McDonalds for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
    Ok, troll. I see.

ReputationRep:
    you almost sounded genuine until that. Subtlety is key, learn for future attempts.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should thank the teacher for getting you to think about how being overweight can be bad for your health.
    If he'd just told you in a nice, round about way , you'd probably just ignore it but this time it's got you involved. Suing him won't make you any thinnner.

ReputationRep:
    Oh that changes thing then-
    Just hire a guy to break his legs.

ReputationRep:
    shut up fatty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuvel)
    you almost sounded genuine until that. Subtlety is key, learn for future attempts.
    So just because I come from a family that is rich I am not genuine? Thanks. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwoZootsPlz)
    shut up fatty
    Say that to my bodyguard's face, nerd. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you should sue yourself for being tubby :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuvel)
    This, my friend, this.

l2troll

ReputationRep:
    Say that to my bodyguard's face, nerd. :mad:
    Say that to my mums face nerd. she'll bang you out

ReputationRep:
    The moment we discovered you're trolling...

ReputationRep:
    You should've slammed your teacher to the ground like that Casey kid :borat:

In other news: GTFO troll.

ReputationRep:
    sorry but this made me giggle, not least because this is like something Cartman would say..

..just take it up with the departmental head, if not then the head - teachers have a responsibility to tackle bullying, not instigate/encourage it

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.