This discussion is closed.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
To all forumites,

I have noticed that more and more threads are getting misplaced and generally put into the main forum instead of the other more appropriate ones.

Please could you all make the best use of the subforums so that mods don't have to constantly move threads around. For example, all homework related queries should go in the academic forum, and all threads discussing members in the "About" forum.

The subforums are there for a reason so we might as well reduce the clutter and use them properly.

Many thanks

Rushda.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Whats this doing here?

Sorry.

Anyway, we needed badly a notice. I wonder if we can have a "house rule" as it were, summong up all the stickies.
El_Borish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Whats this doing here?

Sorry.

Anyway, we needed badly a notice. I wonder if we can have a "house rule" as it were, summong up all the stickies.
something to put in the new FAQ perhaps? although how to get pplp to read it...?!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Point taken. Sorry about the rep one in the main.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Point taken. Sorry about the rep one in the main.
it's ok, don't do again though
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And maybe you lot can un-sticky the 'busy server' thread... it's annoying me up there.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
And maybe you lot can un-sticky the 'busy server' thread... it's annoying me up there.
whats more annoying?

the thread about busy servers, or the "sorry, busy server" message popping up each time because "d" is too stingy to fork out an extra 10 pence a year to get a half decent server.......
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
whats more annoying?

the thread about busy servers, or the "sorry, busy server" message popping up each time because "d" is too stingy to fork out an extra 10 pence a year to get a half decent server.......
Well considering he already forked out for 1gig of ram upgrade, search for yourself how much that would cost. beleve me, it is a lot
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Well considering he already forked out for 1gig of ram upgrade, search for yourself how much that would cost. beleve me, it is a lot
what upgrade?

the message pops up more than ever..........
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
whats more annoying?

Hey, don't be so insensitive.

D doesn't even have to keep this forum - he could just destroy it anytime, why should he pay so much just for us to have a good time? He's very nice for doing it but to not appreciate it and expect him to fork out so much more (not a matter of pennies) is ridiculous and rude.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
what upgrade?

the message pops up more than ever..........
He upgraded the server a few weeks ago. And would you do that for a non profit website?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)

D doesn't even have to keep this forum - he could just destroy it anytime, why should he pay so much just for us to have a good time? He's very nice for doing it but to not appreciate it and expect him to fork out so much more (not a matter of pennies) is ridiculous and rude.
Smiling as I read this. You've taken to this moderation malarkey haven't you...
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Smiling as I read this. You've taken to this moderation malarkey haven't you...
You whatnow?
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

sorry.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You whatnow?
You know what I mean, off with your high and mighty mod mates, it's like we have no time together anymore
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
sorry.
T'is ok...

Just don't take the forum for granted, spoilt child that you are
Adhsur
Rep:
?
You know what I mean, off with your high and mighty mod mates, it's like we have no time together anymore
:eek: But but -

Nooooooo that's not true!! *hugs*
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
T'is ok...

Just don't take the forum for granted, spoilt child that you are
lol.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Now I understand your career is important but don't forget about the little guys who helped put you there... and of course yours truly...

(See if I said that to my MP the words would fall on deaf ears :mad: )
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

tis ok Adhsur, I'm pretty sure he jests
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
29.63%
No (16)
59.26%
Don't know (3)
11.11%

Watched Threads