username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I'm a man of my word. Watch me.
what word?

i asked absolutely ages ago, most of the time u dont even ahve the decency to answer me and say anything, u blatantly ignore me.

last time i asked 3 times, and u never even respondd on purpose.

its all "yes maskall, blaaahhhdee blahhhhddd, BIG SMILEY" - ooh, thanks 4 rep...........TWICE.

but when its "do u mind retunring the favour its " - "ignore....already have rep, wont bother....give it to some gayer who acts all girly."

unreal.
and dont give me neg rep either, i wont fall for the "u wanted rep", "neg rep is rep" business.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
O-kaaaaaaay I haven't seen any worth in giving rep on those occasions, and you did only ask. But I'll give it tomorrow, it'll most probably go to waste otherwise.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
O-kaaaaaaay I haven't seen any worth in giving rep on those occasions, and you did only ask. But I'll give it tomorrow, it'll most probably go to waste otherwise.
ohhhhh, flipping great.

so i give u rep, be nice 2 u etc. but mr big shot here thinks he's 2 good to give out rep.

infact, 4get the rep, if you so think "i havent seen any worth in giving rep" then dont - just take the 2 x rep i gave u and ignore me when i try to talk to you anyway.

infact, why dont u neg rep me everyday and dont sign it, mr "or else it'll go to waste".

i dont want "waste."
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:rolleyes: I never claimed to be a bigshot or too good for anything. It's just there was never any compulsion to give rep before.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:rolleyes: I never claimed to be a bigshot or too good for anything. It's just there was never any compulsion to give rep before.
well dont, give it to the gayers as i said, let them ahve your "waste".

the thought of giving me rep must be painful, please dont put yourself through the trauma.

just take the 2 x rep i gave you and ignore me like u did.

"man of my word" - please......... :rolleyes:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
well dont, give it to the gayers as i said, let them ahve your "waste".

the thought of giving me rep must be painful, please dont put yourself through the trauma.

just take the 2 x rep i gave you and ignore me like u did.

"man of my word" - please......... :rolleyes:
Well it's not like I promised you rep where you asked for it. Don't dare doubt my integrity.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well it's not like I promised you rep where you asked for it. Don't dare doubt my integrity.
i asked if you wouldnt mind, and u never even cared to respond.

you just blatantly ignored me because u wer just happy with ur 2 x rep, and couldnt b bothered dealing with anything else to do with me.

"dont dare doubt my inegrity" - i have asked before, u didnt even answer and say something on many occassions.

dont give me the rep, give a gayer the rep, the one who agrees with everything people say and has a sad little teddybear as the avatar, you know, the one who says "u r lovely, u r the best, wow, smiley, smiley, let the world have peace", - give that person ur waste.

has jack all interesting to say, just follows the herd and has zero opinion or anything remotely interesting to say.

just "yes, yes, yes...kiss, kiss, fluff, fluff, baa baaa....."
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We'll see won't we.

Off to bed I go to wake up tomorrow, for tomorrow is another day and I'm counting the days. Night y'all.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We'll see won't we.

Off to bed I go to wake up tomorrow, for tomorrow is another day and I'm counting the days. Night y'all.
yes, mr "i'll ignore you now as i have the rep from u, hahaha"

infact, i cant wait to see which gayer got the rep from u.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
perhaps there should be a subforum for all the "How to be an RAF Pilot" threads
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
perhaps there should be a subforum for all the "How to be an RAF Pilot" threads
I was thinking that myself, but didn't think anyone would agree. I can safely say that if I were ever to become Prime Minister of Australia, I shan't be invading the UK without a really good Air Force. It seems to be a popular thing over there to want to be an RAF pilot.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
29.63%
No (16)
59.26%
Don't know (3)
11.11%

Watched Threads