The Student Room Group

Can I get her interested in me again?

Hi there, just after a bit advice and I'll try and keep it short.

Im 27, met this gorgeous girl in a club a few months ago and we went home and she stayed til the following nite after loads of sex. In truth she was way out my league. Now I hadnt pulled for about 2 years (i know, 2 bloody years!) and Ive not had a g/f before so i thought to myslef that i'd struck gold. We met up loads after this for the next 6 weeks or so and sometimes spent weekends just in bed together. This was the most sex id had with the same girl and I really fancied her. In all honesty i could tell i liked her way more than she liked me. It was mainly me who used to initiate meeting up.

6 months or so after first meeting we went 3 weeks without seeing each other and i noticed she was still using this internet dating site she had told me she used to use. Anyway we did meet up after the 3 weeks andi asked where we stood and she said we were more than f*** buddys but she definitely didnt want a bf. i then stayed for the weeknd of her birthday and valentines day and had a great time. Then at the end of feb i met her in the club we had first met and i asked her if she wanted to go home with me but she refused and said she was with her pals. I thought that she had lost interest so told her i really liked her. She freaked out at this the next day saying she never knew thats how i felt. She said she wasnt sure if we could go on as she assumed i meant i wanted to be her b/f and she didnt want to hurt me.

I said i was cool just as we were and never wanted to be her b/f an dsurely after 3 months she knew i liked her. Anyway this was a month ago and we havent saw each other since. We still text everyday but not in the same way we used to. ive asked to meet her a few times since but she makes excuses not to. She is still using this dating site so i guess she could be meeting loads of random guys of that.

So what should i do? Keep texting her trying to be flirty and asking her to meet? this may seem like im being desperate and needy. Or back off and see what happens? Im scared if i back off then she wont be bothered and will move onto the next guy. Since she is gorgeous she could easily pull any guy she wanted. I on the other hand have never pulled anyone remotely as nice as her and i want to hang on to her.

Thanks for reading and any advice welcome (especially form girls)
Reply 1
not again
stop chasing start replacing..
Reply 4
Original post by emeritus2011
stop chasing start replacing..

Seriously, this. If she's making excuses not to meet up and acting a bit freaked when you said you liked her, she was just in it for the sex. Sounds harsh, but thats the way it is. Don't text her, if she initiates contact there might still be something there but to be honest I'm guessing she won't. Mark it up to experience and move on, I'm sure she has.
Reply 5
Are you capable of having just sex with her, or will you always want more?

Also, how old is she?
Reply 6
She is 24, but has plenty more experience than i do. Im 27 but have never had regular sex. She's had a few long term b/fs.

I suppose i could be capable of just having sex with her but when im not with her or if we dont meet up for a week or 2 then i long for her so much and get paranoid she was meeting other guys off the Net and what not. I doubt she was feeling the same.

To be honest its the fact that in my whole life ive never had sex so good, for a sustained period of time with such a gorgeous girl. I do fancy her, but even just to see her once a fortnight or so is better than never seeing her again
Reply 7
Honestly, I think you either need to be with or completely without her. Fwb or f-buddys often fail, and never ever settle for a purely physical relationship with someone if you want to be with them, but they're only offering you this.
If she has already clearly expressed concern about "leading you on", then surely you feel stronger about her then she does about you. I am sorry :frown: but you need to leave it altogether

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending