Turn on thread page Beta

hi guys got a really itchy anus and every now and again feels like a watery discharge from it like scratching the top of a blister any ideas what it is and how to get rid ? started applying sudcrem please serious answers only thanks

Hemroid?

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

(Original post by tehFrance)
    Hemroid?
    there is no blood in my stool does this mean no its not hemroid ?

ReputationRep:
    I think pictures will be needed for this one!

(Original post by futuredoc77)
    :lolwut:

kind of want to avoid that as its a little embarasing i think it may be trying to heal over and the liquid is when i rip it again is this possible?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    there is no blood in my stool does this mean no its not hemroid ?
    Doesn't matter if there is none if your "stool" you could have an external hemroid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    kind of want to avoid that as its a little embarasing i think it may be trying to heal over and the liquid is when i rip it again is this possible?
    It doesn't matter how embarrassing you think it is. The doctors would have seen worse :yes:

(Original post by IGregg)
    I think pictures will be needed for this one!
    show u on webcam later doctor lol

ReputationRep:
    Worms?

Just go see a doctor! It's their job to look at things like that!

ReputationRep:
    *Waits for all the inevitable and blatantly obvious "go to the doctor" replies...*

Seriously, can't people sort out these problems themselves without running round telling everyone about discharge coming out of their smelly itchy arses?

ReputationRep:
    "Oh, my God! I just gagged and vomited at the same time. I gavomited."

ReputationRep:
    Maggot infestation definitely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
    *Waits for all the inevitable and blatantly obvious "go to the doctor" replies...*

Seriously, can't people sort out these problems themselves without running round telling everyone about discharge coming out of their smelly itchy arses?
    TMI. Lol.

Anon or delete please.

I had an itchy bum for ages, didn't think anything of it, then it started to get really painful to sit down on, turned out it was an abscess and I had to get an operation to cut it out, and 6 weeks on I'm still getting dressings changed EVERY DAY.

The doctor said if I'd come in earlier he would have given my antibiotics that might have killed it, and I might not have had to go through all that pain and expense.

Moral of story, get your behind to the doctor!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nayberay)
    TMI. Lol.
    OP said it!

There are very VERY few trained doctors on this site. No one here will be able to help you properly or give you a diagnosis. Just do yourself a favour and see a doctor.

(Original post by Loz17)
    There are very VERY few trained doctors on this site. No one here will be able to help you properly or give you a diagnosis. Just do yourself a favour and see a doctor.
    Now I see why they call you Loz17 !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc77)
    It doesn't matter how embarrassing you think it is. The doctors would have seen worse :yes:
    Yep - toilet brush up the bottom on the bbc3 junior doctors thing is definately more embarassing.

GO SEE A DOCTOR.

No point trying to self-diagnose, cause most likely you'll get it wrong and end up going to the doctors when its much worse anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Out of interest then, how come this site has a health forum? Except for asking questions to do with your health I struggle to see it's purpose?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.