Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ive submitted my application, my parents have put the financial details forward and atm ive got to supply evidence to prove i am who i say i am. I chose the 'original passport' option and entered my details and clicked continue and submit like it told me to do and me and my dad checked it thoroughly so it was right. Went back on again about 2 hours ago and it said 'we are still awaiting evidence from you. please click the evidence category' and i clicked on it and it comes up with my passport details page, but ive already entered them and it's now blank. I dont understand why though because ive already entered them and clicked save etc. anyone else having this problem? any advice?

everything was going smoothly... and easy until thisss

ReputationRep:
    when does your passport expire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    when does your passport expire?
    2021 - i only got it last yearr.

ReputationRep:
    People had similar problems with passports that were longer than 10 years last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    People had similar problems with passports that were longer than 10 years last year.
    eughh greatt lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.