Turn on thread page Beta

Am i going to put girls off by not wanting to have sex until mid-relationship? watch

ReputationRep:
    Mid relationship? So you're saying if you have sex 3 days into your relationship, it'll end after 6 days? Or if you have sex 4 months in, it'll finish after 8?

Why is everyone focusing on the figure i gave for when i first lost my virginity. Of course it wouldn't be that long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holamigo)
    Me too

I'm gonna start watching the box sets again soon
    Thats going to quite long....haha

What did u think of the ending?

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather wait myself so it wouldn't put me off. I'd have to actually be in a relationship with the person for a few months before the sex. We'd have to know each other. I don't think I'd wait 7months maybe like 2/3months but just whenever it felt right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Thats going to quite long....haha

What did u think of the ending?
    just very disappointing to be honest :/ but i didn't want it to end anyway lol

ReputationRep:
    I think most women would like you for it. Personally 7 months seems a bit long, but most women would think you're decent and respectful for not wanting to jump their bones on the first night/date etc. My boyfriend was trying to get into my pants the the first week and it seemed way to fast to me. XD The other things is if you have a foundation in your relationship you can trust that person to not screw you over when it comes to STDs. A girl who wants to get in bed with you first thing...I'd wonder where she's been lol and high tail it out of there if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I get the impression on here that at uni it seems to go: Sex followed by possible relationship.

In my past relationship, we did not have sex until 7 months into the relationship.

Am i going to put girls off me by not wanting to simply offer it up on a plate as soon as some attraction is there? :rolleyes:
    7 months seems a long time, many relationships dont last that long but if thats when you feel ready then you have to find the right girl to understand that and if she doesnt then that tells you something about the relationship doesnt it

personally i like i guy who doesnt shag on a first date but i dont know if i could wait 7 months, to me sex is an essential part of a relationship, it gives a kind of intimacy that is hard to find any other way

but as i said each to his/her own the right girl will wait for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spocckka)
    I've been in a relationship for over two years and we haven't had sex, nor do we plan to. It's just not something we especially want to do. It's just an activity after all. Relationships don't need to be sexual to survive.
    a thinly veiled ' im gay but still in the closet' post imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holamigo)
    just very disappointing to be honest :/ but i didn't want it to end anyway lol
    Yeh i thought it wasnt too good. I miss kate :cool:

I would have liked it to continue. I hope carlton cole and the other guy who produced it come up with a new show, not lost related, but totally unique

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    Nope

End thread :p:
    I agree. and i agree with you OP, a lot of people on here have sex first then may get into a relationship. You seem a very decent boy 7 months, maybe is a bit long though, it may just happen you know in the heat of the moment after say 2-3 months?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    a thinly veiled ' im gay but still in the closet' post imo.
    Hmm... perhaps. Do gay people not like sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spocckka)
    Hmm... perhaps. Do gay people not like sex?
    of course they do but it seems like you're holding out so long (2 years) waiting for Mr. Right to come and get you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.