Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm making notes for the Compulsory Topics and for my Cultural topics, for AQA A2 Level Spanish, and I am really worried that I'm not including enough depth of material. It's really hard to know how much content to include in my notes and I'm worried that I won't be able to write a good, detailed essay for the exam.

Any help/advice from other people who are studying AQA A2 Spanish would be great! How are you structuring your notes on the topics?

ReputationRep:
    bump

Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    So for the writing section we know we'll be writing about the cultural dossier, so it'd be a good idea to dig out a few past questions (I can post some on here when I've got my folder if you can't access any) and have a go at them. Or even if you don't do them, having an idea of what you could be asked (as well as looking at the mark scheme) should give you an idea of how much detail you need. I've written an introduction for the film (need to do one for the book) which I plan to use whatever the question is - what the film is, director, when it was written, themes etc. so I can get a few past tenses in straightaway (e.g. was written in, won so many awards, has been well received etc.)
    For the other topics I'm just trying to do some detailed notes for each spread then condense them and learn key bits of vocabulary that I can recycle whatever topic comes up in the oral exam

ReputationRep:
    need resources too
    how everybody revising for oral exam

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 7, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.