Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    Wow, I am far too worried about being failed for plagiarism to not reference! I have referenced absolutely everything i used in my essay! How people can be so laid back about their exams I have no idea!
    Lol, exactly the same for me I have 13 sources ... but it is better than 0!

How many do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chr1stopher11)
    Lol, exactly the same for me I have 13 sources ... but it is better than 0!

How many do you have?
    Haha, I think I have nine. I just copied and pasted the Web addresses exactly so that it is easy for them to find and it shows I have nothing to hide (hopefully!):rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my discursive essay is still 200 words too long. : | I don't know how else to cut it down...

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I think I have nine. I just copied and pasted the Web addresses exactly so that it is easy for them to find and it shows I have nothing to hide (hopefully!):rolleyes:
    Yeah, exactly. My teacher was like damn that's a lot of sources but I don't want to get accused of plagiarism! Not that I will, but it is a scary thought.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, exactly. My teacher was like damn that's a lot of sources but I don't want to get accused of plagiarism! Not that I will, but it is a scary thought.
    I'm absoloutely terrified of it!! Apparantly all your exams get canceled if you get found out for plaigerism.

ReputationRep:
    I'm absoloutely terrified of it!! Apparantly all your exams get canceled if you get found out for plaigerism.
    Seriously?! I didn't know that. That makes me even more scared

ReputationRep:
    Seriously?! I didn't know that. That makes me even more scared
    You have nothing to worry about! You have thirteen sources!!!

ReputationRep:
    I did my essay on The Damage of Video Games but all my knowledge has come from basic facts. Anyone know where can find some statistics about how video games can lead to violence?

My tutor didn't tell me until today that I need at least one reference, urgh!

ReputationRep:
    You have nothing to worry about! You have thirteen sources!!!
    Yeah, but still. Btw, what topic are you discussing in your discursive essay?

ReputationRep:
    Handed mine in about 2 weeks ago. Everyone at my school had to do creative and discursive and I am really, really worried about my creative piece, I cannot write creatively! I will be lucky to see 15 for it if I'm perfectly honest. Pretty pleased with my discursive though and hoping for a 21

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I need help.

I had handed in my discursive piece for my national 5 folio and I need some advice.

I have taken one sentence from a website and I had it scanned and was told it plagiarism. Will I get marks taken off for this? It was only one short sentence?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.