• View Poll Results: What you think?
    Axe it
    33.33%
    Keep It
    46.67%
    Don't care/Don't Watch It
    20.00%

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone care if this segment was axed? Seemingly this guy just goes around the country spending our TV Licence money making non-essential programming (and indeed quite often pointless IMO)

What do you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    His interview with Rafael Benitez was very good imo.

Obviously biased, but I think they are quite good.

ReputationRep:
    I like Football Focus tbf. Seeing Dan Walker at various grounds interviewing the club chairmen is pretty pointless though.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely keep. I think Walker is good at his interviewing skills and brings a real sense of stability to the show. He's also likeable and not a twit, engages in good debates with the studio guests and abit of humour. I'd keep Walker and Football Focus, both do a service. They tend to do live trips here and there although they are doing one from Cardiff this week.

ReputationRep:
    Come on. There's alot of things even worse on the Beeb that our money is spent on. This is to do with football. So obviouly not a waste.

ReputationRep:
    I think the Beeb should get rid of Garth Crooks.

ReputationRep:
    I like Dan Walker and think he's very good at what he does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    I like Dan Walker and think he's very good at what he does.
    Does he suck your balls chief?

ReputationRep:
    He's better than Manish, and infinitely better than Chappers so I'd like him to stick around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    Does he suck your balls chief?
    sucks AND swallows, son. Dan doesn't do things in half measures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    He's better than Manish, and infinitely better than Chappers so I'd like him to stick around.
    Manish is too polished, too smooth and clean-cut. There's not enough edginess to him tbh. He's the Tim Henman of the media world. Walker is more raw, there's a certain cockiness to him...

I think :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Manish is too polished, too smooth and clean-cut. There's not enough edginess to him tbh. He's the Tim Henman of the media world. Walker is more raw, there's a certain cockiness to him...

I think :confused:
    I just find Manish pointless, but that may just be a product of the show he got lumped with. Dan Walker isn't my favourite (Gabby Gabby Gabby :excited:) but he's definitely more interesting than Colin Murray, for example.

ReputationRep:
    He's pretty good. Better than most on BBC. I find most his stories interesting and he likes to put in a bit of banter.

ReputationRep:
    I just find Manish pointless, but that may just be a product of the show he got lumped with. Dan Walker isn't my favourite (Gabby Gabby Gabby :excited:) but he's definitely more interesting than Colin Murray, for example.
    I think Gabby Logan is excellent. Big fan of her on 5live, not just doing the sport but current affairs and politics. There are a few female football commentators on 5live who are a bit piss poor but Gabby Logan is excellent, very intelligent, knows her **** and she's ruinable. Is she ****?!

ReputationRep:
    I think Gabby Logan is excellent. Big fan of her on 5live, not just doing the sport but current affairs and politics. There are a few female football commentators on 5live who are a bit piss poor but Gabby Logan is excellent, very intelligent, knows her **** and she's ruinable. Is she ****?!
    Is she a ****?!? Hang your head in shame, of course she is ffs :yum:

ReputationRep:
    Is she a ****?!? Hang your head in shame, of course she is ffs :yum:
    I was wondering if she was a mother. Of course, if she is, then she's certainly a **** ffs.

Cut WHW some slack! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Think all of the punditry and football coverage is a disgrace on the BBC. Get rid of the lot.
    Enjoy this from my main man Stan Collymore:
    http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...nough%E2%80%99

ReputationRep:
    sucks AND swallows, son. Dan doesn't do things in half measures.
    And a crumble to chill out with afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against DW personally - though I don't particularly like him as a presenter.. Its more the programming. I often see things on the BBC Sport website from Focus and I just think its a complete waste of time, money and effort (considering its licence money).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    And a crumble to chill out with afterwards?
    a nice crumble pie with a serving of vanilla ice-cream.

plz.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.