Turn on thread page Beta

Who goes down on who more? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostArtOfMurder)
    I go down way more.
    This has nothing to do with the thread, but nice sig! I love that song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Neither have you, wisecracker.
    Give me one then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP1989)
    Give me one then.
    Ladies first. I have some crumbs down there that need seeing to.

He goes down on me more, as it's the only way I can orgasm. I give him plenty of blowjobs, but sometimes after he goes down on me we just end up f**king immediately and skipping that part, lol. So the blowjobs are kind of just one of many ways of making him come, whereas he does it to me every single time because he'd never want me not to get off. God I love him, haha.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Girls - do you go down on your man more than he goes down on you?
    I go down on him. I like it but, wouldn't mind if I got some once in a while though.

ReputationRep:
    I go down on him more, seeing his face being pleasured is my pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    No one has mentioned the number 69 yet.

ReputationRep:
    This thread got to page three without any grammar Nazis writing whom?! TSR has gone downhill...

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's a winner with the 69

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaUmarly)
    Everyone's a winner with the 69
    :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I go down way more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    As men never have a period, we get oral more.
    (Original post by hanaalou)
    I'd say from experience girls go down on guys more
    Seriously?! While men don't have periods, generally sex is enough to get us off, making blowjobs less of a necessity than going down on a girl. I mean, I love blowjobs, but I'm usually pretty happy to have sex instead, and going down on my girlfriend before sex is pretty normal.

I'm amazed there are so many girls who go down on their bf but never or rarely have it reciprocated. I can understand if you don't like it, but if you want him to, I wouldn't be so generous.

(Original post by Drogue)
    Seriously?! While men don't have periods, generally sex is enough to get us off, making blowjobs less of a necessity than going down on a girl. I mean, I love blowjobs, but I'm usually pretty happy to have sex instead, and going down on my girlfriend before sex is pretty normal.

I'm amazed there are so many girls who go down on their bf but never or rarely have it reciprocated. I can understand if you don't like it, but if you want him to, I wouldn't be so generous.
    But what's interesting is how one guy mentioned going down on a girl is more ''raw''. I'm female, and I think I see his point - not that that's a reason to not do it!

But do you know what I mean? Maybe there is something a bit more carnal about eating a girl out than there is sucking a guy off. Hard to explain what I mean.

ReputationRep:

it's usually fine with boyfriends but when it's just someone you're seeing they seem more reluctant
    and sometimes it's just easier if you can't be bothered having full sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But what's interesting is how one guy mentioned going down on a girl is more ''raw''. I'm female, and I think I see his point - not that that's a reason to not do it!

But do you know what I mean? Maybe there is something a bit more carnal about eating a girl out than there is sucking a guy off. Hard to explain what I mean.
    Possibly, especially when you add periods and such into the equation (as a guy I'm still uncomfortable thinking about blood coming out of there), though I imagine giving a guy a blowjob isn't the least 'raw' of activities. And I'm not sure why, but I've always found there to be something inherently lickable about pussies. I remember the first time I went down on a girl, it just seemed like the natural, fun thing to do. So while I can understand why people might find both a bit weird, they're so incredible it'd be a shame to miss out because of squeamishness.

Also, when the guy said it was more raw going down on a girl, I think he was referring to the girls he's been with using a condom when giving him a blowjob.

ReputationRep:
    it's usually fine with boyfriends but when it's just someone you're seeing they seem more reluctant
    and sometimes it's just easier if you can't be bothered having full sex
    Isn't it more effort than full sex? Maybe it's just me, but while I utterly adore blowjobs, it tends to take longer and seemingly more work to get me off than having sex. Not a bad thing from my point of view, but I'd be surprised if my girlfriend couldn't be bothered having sex but could be bothered giving me head.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it more effort than full sex? Maybe it's just me, but while I utterly adore blowjobs, it tends to take longer and seemingly more work to get me off than having sex. Not a bad thing from my point of view, but I'd be surprised if my girlfriend couldn't be bothered having sex but could be bothered giving me head.
    sometimes you just dont feel like sex,I can't explain
    giving blow jobs is no effort at all

ReputationRep:
    sometimes you just dont feel like sex,I can't explain
    I get that, though personally, if I don't feel like sex, I don't feel like going down on my gf either. That's more a guy thing I think though.

giving blow jobs is no effort at all
    I tried telling my girlfriend that. She didn't buy it :o:

ReputationRep:
    I get that, though personally, if I don't feel like sex, I don't feel like going down on my gf either. That's more a guy thing I think though.

I tried telling my girlfriend that. She didn't buy it :o:
    suppose it's not everyones cup of tea ha

ReputationRep:
    I've always found there to be something inherently lickable about pussies
    I'm tempted to put this into my sig.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.