Turn on thread page Beta

Not your average skiing holiday! Morocco! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://goafrica.about.com/b/2006/01/...in-morocco.htm

^ Have a read yourself!

It's too late for this year, but maybe next. It's one conversation starter that wouldn't wear thin!

"That reminds me of a time when I was skiing in Morocco!"

Anyone else who would love to go!?

Maybe the skiing / snow wouldn't be the best, but the cultures of Marrakesh and other cities nearby would certainly be a pull!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sim188)
    http://goafrica.about.com/b/2006/01/...in-morocco.htm

^ Have a read yourself!

It's too late for this year, but maybe next. It's one conversation starter that wouldn't wear thin!

"That reminds me of a time when I was skiing in Morocco!"

Anyone else who would love to go!?

Maybe the skiing / snow wouldn't be the best, but the cultures of Marrakesh and other cities nearby would certainly be a pull!
    I remember you.

Looks awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Marrakech is a really beautiful place, i had a great time there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    I remember you.

Looks awesome!
    Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I went to morrocco during the summer holidays that just went,, had the most amazing time spent 5 days in Agadir and another 7 in marrakech.. loved the shopping in Agadir and marakkech is beautiful you want a peaceful get away holiday!

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.