Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend said he doesn't love me anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chandra)
    That's extremely sad, what you've just told, that's an embarassing story, you know.
    :eek: You're right! Everyone I know is going to mock me for years about th... oh, wait... TSR uses aliases; now I remember. Looks like there'll be no repercussions at all then. :rolleyes:

PS. Love how you've managed to accumulate at least 11 points of neg rep in 8 posts :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chandra)
    look, hun, the only thing you can do at the moment is to kill yourself.
    That's a bad joke, sorry.
    Actually, your ex-boyfirend sucks, anyway. Fix it in ur mind: HE WAS A COMPLETE ****.
    Because otherwise he wouldn't have treated you like that.
    Understand one simple thing - men are nothing, they're 2nd sort people, they exist to protect women and to make'em kids. (Because until recently a woman would not get pregnant withoud being ****ed, sorry, but that's true, basically). Now women do not depend on men, at all.
    And you must be a complete dumbo to make a tragedy of this. One ****ing freak is out of ur life, ain't it cool?
    This is the most amount of neg reps I've seen without a single pos.

I added to it by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil2202)
    :

PS. Love how you've managed to accumulate at least 11 points of neg rep in 8 posts :p:
    Oh, you're welcome, luv, you're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    since when was Easter fun? :eyeball:
    holidays and all that? away from school / college / uni?

ReputationRep:
    I'd suggest, don't even try being friends. Even if you fully over him. I'm saying this out of experience. And Sorry about what has happened I guess times like that, just happen, and you can't do anything about it.

My suggestion would be; talk about your problems with a close friend or, write it out? And just spend quality time with your friends and family, and keep yourself busy. Also maybe take up a hobby or sport or a job? It may help too

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And then broke up with me. I still love him- we were having some problems, but I didn't think they were this serious.I understand that relationships end (particularly when you're 18), and I know in time I'll find someone else, but can anyone suggest something I can do to cheer myself up?

I'm really sad, he's my best friend too and I doubt things are going to be right for a long time
    From experience, the sooner you cut him out the quicker you will get over him and be able to move on.
    I personally found engaging in a new activity helped as it takes your mind off things and you can get to know new people. As humble_bumble said, spend quality time with your friends and family. The point is you need to make yourself realise you are fully capable of moving on and do not need that person in your life.

I am not going to lie it is not a walk in the park but you will get there :-)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.