Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by squibalicious)
    A baby is ready to be born from 37 weeks gestation. I am currently 36 weeks gestation. And yes maybe from your point of view nothing changes and you obviously seem to not have a heart to understand. When you have children i'm sure your opinion may differ.
    I KNOW a baby is ready to be born from 37 weeks gestation. That's my whole point. :rolleyes:

Strange... my mom has two children and she's just as pro-choice as me. So are millions of other mothers. I guess we'd better alert them that they're holding the wrong beliefs!

ReputationRep:
    One was 16 weeks gestation. READ!!
    I was merely staing a point..... yes they died but it shows that they can survive.
    Er... shall I point out the fatal flaw in this logic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morningtheft)
    Survival does not mean living for one hour and then dying. It doesn't show they can survive. It shows they can and do die.

Survival rates for preemies are determined by how many survive for at least 28 days. Which isn't much at all. How on earth is living for an hour "surviving"?

Uh, what?!?? If you got an abortion, you wouldn't be spending an hour with your baby. That's what happens when you DON'T get an abortion (in this scenario). That doesn't make any sense. Abortion PREVENTS you from having to spend an hour with your baby.

Are you seriously saying that abortion is bad because a 16-20 week old fetus has a miniscule chance of surviving for an hour after birth, and we shouldn't deny the baby that precious one hour of life?
    I feel that abortions should be performed before the 12th week. At week 12 the baby has everything in place, has a heartbeat it just needs to develop/mature and grow.
    Theses babies that passed away after a short time were not incubabted. i'm sure that if they were their lives would have lengthened. whether they survive or not is a different matter but it shows that they could survive.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by spk)
    Er... shall I point out the fatal flaw in this logic?
    DON'T DENY THE CUTE LICKLE BABIES THAT PWESHUS ONE HOUR OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!11 they could discover the cure for cancer in that hour!!!!!!!!!111eleven

ReputationRep:
    A baby is ready to be born from 37 weeks gestation. I am currently 36 weeks gestation. And yes maybe from your point of view nothing changes and you obviously seem to not have a heart to understand. When you have children i'm sure your opinion may differ.
    No. You are most definitely wrong about this. My wife is 33 weeks pregnant, yet we are both utterly pro-choice, as are plenty of other parents.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I feel that abortions should be performed before the 12th week. At week 12 the baby has everything in place, has a heartbeat it just needs to develop/mature and grow.
    Theses babies that passed away after a short time were not incubabted. i'm sure that if they were their lives would have lengthened. whether they survive or not is a different matter but it shows that they could survive.
    A baby that did survive would show that they could survive. A baby that didn't survive doesn't show they can survive.

And women who get abortions at 20 weeks or thereabouts generally get them out of desperation or because they have no other option. Not because "Tee hee, late term abortions are like so much fun!! I think I'll go have another one! *giggles*"

ReputationRep:
    Your ****ing sick.
    Fine lets just get pregnant and killl ives. i hope one day you lose a baby so that you will see..... and I hope you ****ing hurt like hell you stupid stupid murderous s l a g
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Your ****ing sick.
    Fine lets just get pregnant and killl ives. i hope one day you lose a baby so that you will see..... and I hope you ****ing hurt like hell you stupid stupid murderous s l a g
    So I guess that makes you pro-life then?

Once again, the pro-"lifer" shows her true colours.

(Oh, and yeah, saying that people who get late term abortions get them because they have no other option usually makes me such a murderous ****! That's logical, sure!!!!!!)

ReputationRep:
    Where did you get your medical degree? If I were you, I'd ask for a refund.

ReputationRep:
    sorry that I have morals.....
    you have not had a child so what the **** would you know.....
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm sure that if they were their lives would have lengthened.
    Omg, maybe they could've lived TWO!!!!!!!! pweshus hours of life!

ReputationRep:
    I would also seriously question your presumption that people who suffer miscarriages and/or have fertility problems are also necessarily against abortion.

You have also stepped over a line with respect to personal insult.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yes, only people who have children are allowed to have opinions about abortion!

I wonder if you think that people who have had abortions are allowed opinions on them. Or is it "NO CHILD, NO OPINION!" for you?

ReputationRep:
    If you are going to make a point spell properly and use correct words but seriously you are sick. I wish i knew you so I could stamp on your ****ing head.

ReputationRep:
    Squibs: It's upto the woman if she wnats an abortion I mean think of the fact they went through the ordeal of being raped and then end up with their child, do you think they could look that child in the eye and say they care?!?! (this is in the case of those not being bale to give their child up)

SPK: you're married What are you doing on here?

ReputationRep:
    No its no child, less understanding of the feelings that go along with pregnancy and childbirth.

ReputationRep:
    If you are going to make a point spell properly and use correct words but seriously you are sick. I wish i knew you so I could stamp on your ****ing head.
    Go for it, girl.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wait, like "precious"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. You missed the joke.

I wish i knew you so I could stamp on your ****ing head.
    What, cause you're pro-life?

I love how some pro-"lifers" only care about people's lives before they're born. And then they readily advocate coldblooded murder!

--------------

No its no child, less understanding of the feelings that go along with pregnancy and childbirth.
    Maybe we should ask someone who wants an abortion but cannot get one because abortion is illegal where they live how they feel about pregnancy...

ReputationRep:
    If a women is raped I can understand, If proper protection was used and failed... i can understand but I am fed up with stupid teenage girls who refuse contraception because they have the option of having an abortion if they fall pregnant....
    Was it what God intended NO...... its what society has created.
    Like I have said i know girls who have had at least 3 abortions because they can! It sickens me and i'm off because this has made me so angry its affecting my unborn baby.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I don't particularly care about what god "intended," seeing as I very much doubt he exists.

Right, girls who get three abortions affect your unborn baby..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.