Turn on thread page Beta

For all those of you who are not getting laid, not getting dates, etc.... watch

ReputationRep:
    Right people....listen up, and listen good. I've been lurking in the background of this forum for some time, reading the posts here and observing all the problems you lot seem to be having approaching, meeting and dating the opposite sex.

If you're still a virgin or haven't been laid or had a date for over 3 months, you better ****ing read this post. You need a fire lighting under your arse, to give you some motivation to go out and meet someone of the opposite sex.

Now, I'm not some PUA guy....I don't believe in that crap. I recommend you be your true and honest self. Be the god damn man (or women) you were meant to be, and not some fake PUA type ****.

Now the first thing, GET OFF THE COMPUTER. That's right, if you want to meet someone, OFF THE COMPUTER. You won't improve your love/sex life by whining to strangers in an internet forum about your lack of success.

Now the next thing is to look yourself in the mirror and believe that you are the ****ing man (or woman, should you be female). You have to like and respect yourself first, otherwise no one else will.

Once you've done this, you now need to start meeting the opposite sex. Sitting at home playing Xbox and smoking joints with your buddies or watching reruns of Eastenders and Top Gear won't get you laid folks. So...OFF YOUR ARSE and OUT THE DOOR and start meeting people!

Now I want you to recognise that YOU CAN MEET PEOPLE ANYWHERE, ANY TIME. Bars and clubs and your social circle are ok, but they're kind of predictable and you have limited choice in these environments. See someone hot at the supermarket? In the street? On the train? In your local shopping centre? In the library? At a bookshop? Then you can approach them and meet them. They are a potential girlfriend/boyfriend or lay.

HOW TO APPROACH

Now here's the thing. All you pussies are scared of rejection, scared of what she/he might think, etc. Rejection is part of finding someone suitable for you. There's no way to avoid it, so accept it and don't let it bother you.

So when you see someone you like the look of, just walk over to them and tell them straight up that you think they are attractive and introduce yourself. You don't need any fancy or clever 'opening lines' and all that crap. You need to be DIRECT. You need to be your real self.

Now once you get over the damn fear of approaching and rejection, approach 5 or more people every time you go out of your door. I don't want any excuses. Don't give me any bull**** about not being able to find anyone suitable to approach. That's bull****. Hot people are everywhere., and they are all potential gfs/bfs/lays.

By making it a habit to approach at least 5 people every time you go out, you will eventually start getting dates and lays.

Now, some of you might prefer the club scene, and that's all good. If you want sex that same night, clubs can be good for a one night stand. The same rules apply. No gay pickup lines. Just be real with folks and get to the point, and give them the choice as to whether they spend time with you or not.

The KEY POINT is that when you go out to meet people, go out literally ON FIRE with motivation and confidence. Otherwise your fears will consume you and you will not approach. But by going out ON FIRE with confidence, people will be drawn to your positive energy and bold confidence, and they will want to be with you.

Now folks, finally I want to say you can get laid TONIGHT if you apply this info. Sex isn't some big thing that is years away in the future. Sex is available TONIGHT....all you need to do is go out your god damn door and start approaching the opposite sex. Life is short, people.....you're in your youth and you better make the most of it. If you're young and horny, then get out there and start having sex.

Horny girls (or guys) are waiting to be approached and taken home and given some good sex. The choice as to whether you meet them is yours.

So get out the door and start meeting people. See a hot girl walking down the street? Approach her and ask her out! Going to a club tonight and see someone irresistible? Approach them and get to know them! Don't be pussy all your life. One day you will be old and wrinkled, and you will wish you had laid/dated more people when you were younger. So get to it.....

ReputationRep:
    I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

ReputationRep:
    Trouserworm more like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouser_Snake)
    Right people....listen up, and listen good. I've been lurking in the background of this forum for some time, reading the posts here and observing all the problems you lot seem to be having approaching, meeting and dating the opposite sex.

If you're still a virgin or haven't been laid or had a date for over 3 months, you better ****ing read this post. You need a fire lighting under your arse, to give you some motivation to go out and meet someone of the opposite sex.

Now, I'm not some PUA guy....I don't believe in that crap. I recommend you be your true and honest self. Be the god damn man (or women) you were meant to be, and not some fake PUA type ****.

Now the first thing, GET OFF THE COMPUTER. That's right, if you want to meet someone, OFF THE COMPUTER. You won't improve your love/sex life by whining to strangers in an internet forum about your lack of success.

Now the next thing is to look yourself in the mirror and believe that you are the ****ing man (or woman, should you be female). You have to like and respect yourself first, otherwise no one else will.

Once you've done this, you now need to start meeting the opposite sex. Sitting at home playing Xbox and smoking joints with your buddies or watching reruns of Eastenders and Top Gear won't get you laid folks. So...OFF YOUR ARSE and OUT THE DOOR and start meeting people!

Now I want you to recognise that YOU CAN MEET PEOPLE ANYWHERE, ANY TIME. Bars and clubs and your social circle are ok, but they're kind of predictable and you have limited choice in these environments. See someone hot at the supermarket? In the street? On the train? In your local shopping centre? In the library? At a bookshop? Then you can approach them and meet them. They are a potential girlfriend/boyfriend or lay.

HOW TO APPROACH

Now here's the thing. All you pussies are scared of rejection, scared of what she/he might think, etc. Rejection is part of finding someone suitable for you. There's no way to avoid it, so accept it and don't let it bother you.

So when you see someone you like the look of, just walk over to them and tell them straight up that you think they are attractive and introduce yourself. You don't need any fancy or clever 'opening lines' and all that crap. You need to be DIRECT. You need to be your real self.

Now once you get over the damn fear of approaching and rejection, approach 5 or more people every time you go out of your door. I don't want any excuses. Don't give me any bull**** about not being able to find anyone suitable to approach. That's bull****. Hot people are everywhere., and they are all potential gfs/bfs/lays.

By making it a habit to approach at least 5 people every time you go out, you will eventually start getting dates and lays.

Now, some of you might prefer the club scene, and that's all good. If you want sex that same night, clubs can be good for a one night stand. The same rules apply. No gay pickup lines. Just be real with folks and get to the point, and give them the choice as to whether they spend time with you or not.

The KEY POINT is that when you go out to meet people, go out literally ON FIRE with motivation and confidence. Otherwise your fears will consume you and you will not approach. But by going out ON FIRE with confidence, people will be drawn to your positive energy and bold confidence, and they will want to be with you.

Now folks, finally I want to say you can get laid TONIGHT if you apply this info. Sex isn't some big thing that is years away in the future. Sex is available TONIGHT....al you need to do is go out your god damn door and start approaching the opposite sex. Life is short, people.....you're in your youth and you better make the most of it. If you're young and horny, then get out there and start having sex.

Horny girls (or guys) are waiting to be approached and taken home and given some good sex. The choice as to whether you meet them is yours.

So get out the door and start meeting people. See a hot girl walking down the street? Approach her and ask her out! Going to a club tonight and see someone irresistible? Approach them and get to know them! Don't be pussy all your life. One day you will be old and wrinkled, and you will wish you had laid/dated more people when you were younger. So get to it.....

I'm sure you're quite the Casanova :rolleyes:

I'm also laughing at the irony that you go on about getting off the computer and how easy it is to go out and meet girls, yet you also mention how you've been reading threads in this forum for ages and you probably spend loads of time on here haha

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I am a virgin. Yes, I have never been on a date, Yes, I have never gotten laid. BUT no Im not interested in doing any of those things yet. So good day, sir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    That's Captain Obvious, folks - posting invaluable advice from the seat of his computer.
    :giggle:
    I think he actually thinks he's onto something new...bless him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapnHooch)
    Trouserworm more like.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

HOW TO APPROACH

Now folks, finally I want to say you can get laid TONIGHT if you apply this info. Sex isn't some big thing that is years away in the future. Sex is available TONIGHT....al you need to do is go out your god damn door and start approaching the opposite sex. Life is short, people.....you're in your youth and you better make the most of it. If you're young and horny, then get out there and start having sex.

LAD.

I was about to be a PUA but didnt have the time.

But i have my own techique to get hot girls but since london is full of ugly girls im struggling to find any.

Keep it up though

Get through as many girls as possible.

ReputationRep:

HOW TO APPROACH

I lol'd. 10/10 - Would read again.

ReputationRep:
    katyness Is that profile picture really you, if so you're hot

ReputationRep:
    I believe the phrase "cool story, bro." applies here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    Yes, I am a virgin. Yes, I have never been on a date, Yes, I have never gotten laid. BUT no Im not interested in doing any of those things yet. So good day, sir
    can see why.

Youre ugly as hell.

ReputationRep:
    i wish i was as smart as you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinji ikari)
    can see why.

Youre ugly as hell.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    Thanks
    you took your pic down LMAO.

But seriously get some help for that face of yours.A plastic bag should help.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :toofunny: these are the emotions that sums me up
    you talk about rejection but you havent told us how to get over it i.e the awkwardness... just sayin....

ReputationRep:

I didnt take my picture down and I wont. I love myself the way I am Im not going to change a bit of.
    But thanks for your opinion, it's much appreciated

ReputationRep:

I'm liking the whole 'bad boy / di*khead' attitude going on here, ladies must be all over you. Irresistible.

So when you see someone you like the look of, just walk over to them and tell them straight up that you think they are attractive and introduce yourself.
    How the **** you find out my technique?

Anywho yes the "Hello/Hi/Bonjor, I am *insert name* and I couldn't help noticing how attractive/beautiful/gorgeous you are" and away you go technique is the best :cool:

ReputationRep:

:rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.