x Turn on thread page Beta

For all those of you who are not getting laid, not getting dates, etc.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouser_Snake)
    go out literally ON FIRE

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    I didnt take my picture down and I wont. I love myself the way I am Im not going to change a bit of.
    But thanks for your opinion, it's much appreciated
    http://antiduckface.com/

ReputationRep:
    practise what you preach?get off the computer!

ReputationRep:
    Now the first thing, GET OFF THE COMPUTER. That's right, if you want to meet someone, OFF THE COMPUTER. You won't improve your love/sex life by whining to strangers in an internet forum about your lack of success.
    I met my current bf on TSR :moon:

ReputationRep:
    If you're still a virgin or haven't been laid or had a date for over 3 months, you better ****ing read this post. You need a fire lighting under your arse, to give you some motivation to go out and meet someone of the opposite sex.
    Legend.... Total legend seriously. I read this statement and bust into laughter " You better ****ing read this post"
    :beer:

ReputationRep:
    But I like taking my pictures like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    I met my current bf on TSR :moon:
    hello :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be pussy all your life.
    I was always taught "You are what you eat".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnotasealion)

:lolwut:
    Gets attention doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    go out literally ON FIRE
    Sounds painful...

ReputationRep:
    OP, your post is actually kinda good :yep:. I'm just a really shy person though, that's why :sigh:

(Original post by shinji ikari)
    can see why.

Youre ugly as hell.
    Probably because she's from England :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    OP, your post is actually kinda good :yep:. I'm just a really shy person though, that's why :sigh:

Probably because she's from England :rolleyes:
    probably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    I didnt take my picture down and I wont. I love myself the way I am Im not going to change a bit of.
    But thanks for your opinion, it's much appreciated
    Not even the duckface bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RequiemForADream)
    Gets attention doesn't it?
    Gives a whole new lease of life to 'is it hot in here, or is it just you?' :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, get over your fears and grow some confidence.

Never heard that advice before, totally as easy as it sounds.

Jackass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnotasealion)
    Gives a whole new lease of life to 'is it hot in here, or is it just you?' :sexface:
    lol
    "your sex is on fiiiiirrrrreeee...literally" :|

ReputationRep:
    You won't improve your love/sex life by whining to strangers in an internet forum about your lack of success
    True, though I learned a lot about women, and relating to people in general, spending a lot of time on the interveb talking to various folks while I was ill as an 18/19 year old..

Now the next thing is to look yourself in the mirror and believe that you are the ****ing man
    Easier said than done for most but yes confidence (and self confidence in particular) is important

Just walk over to them and tell them straight up that you think they are attractive and introduce yourself
    Grown women are going to think you're socially retarded, or taking the piss. If not, you'll almost certainly start off on the wrong foot in the dominancy stakes anyway, a seasoned professional 'lurker' will never build a perspective partner up too quickly :rolleyes:

I've been lurking in the background ... sex ... still a virgin ... been laid ... your arse ... your sex life ... get you laid ... I want you ... a potential lay ... pussies ... they are all potential lays ... lays ... sex that same night ... one night stand ... get laid TONIGHT ... Sex isn't some big thing ... Sex is available TONIGHT ... you're young and horny ... start having sex ... Horny girls (or guys) are waiting to be approached and taken home and given some good sex ... pussy all your life ... you will wish you had laid more people
    Anyone else get the impression this guy is ever so slightly sexually frustrated?

I composed a similar thread for the young lads on here to help them up their game not so long ago

ReputationRep:
    An egg has been laid more times than you.

ReputationRep:
    That's fair enough if you just want sex, but if you want to get to know someone on a deeper level, befriend them first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinji ikari)
    LAD.

I was about to be a PUA but didnt have the time.

But i have my own techique to get hot girls but since london is full of ugly girls im struggling to find any.

Keep it up though

Get through as many girls as possible.
    What the hell? Girls in London are HOT, Im a girl and I fancy some of them!
    Seriously you must be in some crappy part of London to not find any hot ones....there are loads especially in nice places like Green park, Knightsbridge, Notting Hill Gate

Stop with the whole generalisation.....Im not that ugly lol

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.