Turn on thread page Beta

I hate my liffeeeeee watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Awww Diddums

¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknwnEntity)
    You're from the internet, don't breathe.
    Ah, demonstrating your lack of intelligence with such a witty come back. Go get a coherent accent and then you may return.

ReputationRep:
    Get over it. It is only a bus.

Seriously, get a ****ing grip.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Basically, I have to get the bus in the morning and I HATE public transport. It means I have to get up at 7am, rush my bowl o' cereal but theres never enough time in the morning, time is always ticking ticking by so I am invariably late. So I then have to stand at the bus stop all alone because I have no friends and when the bus finally arrives there are never any seats.

So I've been thinking what narcotic to start taking? Any suggestions?
    Rape yourself, you will feel better.

ReputationRep:
    Simple solution, go to bed earlier, get up earlier.

Remember... the early bird catches the worm.

ReputationRep:
    hide ya wife and hide ya kids
    just take a leaf out of mr Sheen's book
    Dont be bipolar, be bi-winning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I think you're missing the real dilemma there: Which seat to take?
    The boot.

ReputationRep:
    Oh believe me, I've been there. :sadnod: It will all be over by Friday, I promise :console:

I have no friends
    Have you considered looking to your right?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't believe no one gets it.

ReputationRep:
    Get a rich uncle to drive you to school in his Ferrari.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rfc_07)
    Ah, demonstrating your lack of intelligence with such a witty come back. Go get a coherent accent and then you may return.
    Hold on, are you proposing your posession of vast intellectual faculties can be derrived from your ability to make the statement that I am a Scouser, that I am arbitrarily a hippocrit and incoherrent? Is that wit, intelligence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    I can't believe no one gets it.
    I know xD, successful troll is rollin'

ReputationRep:
    Are you taking the piss?

ReputationRep:
    This is funny.

ReputationRep:
    start smoking to become distracted or maybe heroin so all you can think about is you next hit and so wont have to contemplate the 'problems' of getting the bus... or maybe dude you can grow up seriously and stop being ..... pathetic

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Basically, I have to get the bus in the morning and I HATE public transport. It means I have to get up at 7am, rush my bowl o' cereal but theres never enough time in the morning, time is always ticking ticking by so I am invariably late. So I then have to stand at the bus stop all alone because I have no friends and when the bus finally arrives there are never any seats.

You have to get up at 7am :pierre:

I get up at half 5.

Prescriptions drugs will slowly destroy you.
    Just smoke a spliff, listen to Reggae music and enjoy every single day of your life. Oh, and remember to chill!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation and it sucks!!!
    but seriously though, if this is the worst thing in your life then you are pretty damn lucky... don't succumb to narcotics just yet!

ReputationRep:
    Hold on, are you proposing your posession of vast intellectual faculties can be derrived from your ability to make the statement that I am a Scouser, that I am arbitrarily a hippocrit and incoherrent? Is that wit, intelligence?
    No. Just Scousers sound thick. So probably are.

Oh, and:

possession**
    derived**
    hypocrite**

In a response to being called thick, I'd have tried to spell correctly.

big words don't make you smart. haven't you see half the posters on TSR? but at least the other guys spell them right...

You are all ****ing stupid.
    and as for this...

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Getting up earlier then would most likely secure you a seat on the early bus , and getting out more will probably get you some friends too .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.