Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm new and I would like to know If any of you are doing IGCSE in triple Science, and if so do you have any tips?

Thank you

I'm doing IGCSE for chem and bio (: i'm in year 10 and its the first year our school are doing IGCSE so i don't have tips about the exam but so far i've found that getting an IGCSE textbook helps. I don't know if you have one but for me, we were given a general one which i found useless. the actual textbook is very helpful though. And reading through the syllabus every once in a while is useeful too. I also get tutored once a week where my tutor teaches stuff that i haven't learnt at school yet. It helps me so that i pick it up quicker when we're taught it at school. They're just things that i find useful atm but obviously i don't know how helpful they will be because my exams are in june 2011. hope i could help (:
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.