Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Basically I got a Spanish Oral GCSE coming up and we need to choose a picture of a holiday to talk about in our exam.

Is there like a type of picture on Google Images or personal one that is really good to talk about, basically what I am asking is that is there a type of image which is better to talk about in the exam then another?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Personal one I think XD Because, you'd just have more to say about it rather than making something up. Slightly confused though, I mean I did my Spanish GCSE last year and we did talk about holidays in the oral presentation but there was never anything about a picture. But I would go with a personal one.

ReputationRep:
    I had mine today I used a picture of the White House, so I could talk about visiting Washington D.C. and past holidays, etc. It doesn't matter really as long as your photo brings up something you can talk about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryripple)
    I had mine today I used a picture of the White House, so I could talk about visiting Washington D.C. and past holidays, etc. It doesn't matter really as long as your photo brings up something you can talk about.
    (Original post by HolyFuzazzle)
    Personal one I think XD Because, you'd just have more to say about it rather than making something up. Slightly confused though, I mean I did my Spanish GCSE last year and we did talk about holidays in the oral presentation but there was never anything about a picture. But I would go with a personal one.
    Can anyone give me an example of a pic I could use on google images?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manutd27)
    Just find a picture of a place that you wanna go to or find interesting and gives you lots of ideas just by looking at it.

ReputationRep:
    Just get a picture of a monument or building or something in another country :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.keycamp.co.uk/images/site...era-Pool-B.jpg

So something like that, would that be good?

Just get a picture of a monument or building or something in another country :p:

Just find a picture of a place that you wanna go to or find interesting and gives you lots of ideas just by looking at it.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.keycamp.co.uk/images/site...era-Pool-B.jpg

So something like that, would that be good?
    Yeah that's fine, you can talk about swimming and sunbathing and what else you did on holiday, that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and what the resort was like, how often. The weather (obvious) and throw in a weird story about how you almost drowned or whatever.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.