The Student Room Group

Exams are getting nearer! How much revision are YOU doing?

So, exam period is upon us, not too long to go now! How much revision is everyone doing per night?

Scroll to see replies

0 atm as I have like a bigillion NABs, second prelims, essay deadlines and a history exam in less than 2 weeks

But after all thats done I'll start doing 2/3 hours on a school night and 4/5 hours on the weekends/holidays.

How many hours r u doing?
Original post by chr1stopher11
0 atm as I have like a bigillion NABs, second prelims, essay deadlines and a history exam in less than 2 weeks

But after all thats done I'll start doing 2/3 hours on a school night and 4/5 hours on the weekends/holidays.

How many hours r u doing?

Meh, not doing a lot tbh, I have got so many NABs right now, and I have a maths prelim next week, planning to start mega revision in the easter holidays, doing a lot on the weekends but during the week it's normally nab prep and trying to make sure i don't crash and burn in the maths prelims as it's my nemesis ATM!
Reply 3
None yet......:redface:
Reply 4
Have Maths/Chemistry/Physics/Computing NABs next week. But since they're NABs don't study for them. However I do have a Computing Prelim next week i'll start revising for that some time next week.

I'll probably start revising properly in Easter, well I plan to. But I will probably spend the whole time on TSR (damn you TSR)
Reply 5
A fair bit.. revision sessions, practice essays, writing revision notes, extra reading :smile:
Reply 6
None coz am a fearless bastart
Reply 7
None :frown:
I need to start soon or it will be the end of me.
Reply 8
None :biggrin:
Reply 9
About 2-3 hours a day. I can't risk revising late again. :dry:
Reply 10
None yet lol, I'm going to start this weekend. Will probably be putting in 3 hours a day, I've got 12 weeks till the end of my last exam so may as well spend 12 weeks of my life working hard!!!
Reply 11
I've got too many deadlines, nabs, essays to do, that i don't really have time to revise a lot, yet. I'm starting to panic, though. : |
everyone always ends up cramming like **** until the week before so don't worry
Reply 13
None yet, but the Easter holidays are right at the start of April and I've always found that's the best time to get started on the proper serious revision. Only have two exams to revise for anyway :tongue:
None yet... :redface: although I've been revising for all the NABs and prelims we've been doing. Doesn't really count, though.
Well I'm revising for NABs/prelims already and I'm trying to do it properly so that I have a head start for Easter holidays/upcoming weeks.
Done a bit of typing up fo notes, sorting all the folders out in preparation for exam revision... No proper revision yet though, still have coursework to get through!
I've been doing quite a bit of English (especially Critical essay revision).
We finished the course in Economics so all my lessons now are pretty much revision and on exam technique.
Physics - I plan to do a bit of work on scholar over the weekend.
Chemistry - I have a NAB coming up and I'll be revising a lot of that over the easter break.
Maths - NAB next week and pretty much always doing a bit of maths so.
Reply 18
None yet. I have been preparing for my ISA exams but will start today.
what are NABs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending