Exercise health and nutrition. Where ? Con or UCLAN Watch

Kalkinas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey there. Just was thinking what university is better to study exercise health and nutrition. I''ve chosen 2 universities and still thinking between Coventry and University of central Lancashire. Have any suggestions? Maybe can tell anything which one has more possitive sides (accomodation prices, quality, place in the map) ? Thank you guys!
BLineDisaster
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kalkinas)
Hey there. Just was thinking what university is better to study exercise health and nutrition. I''ve chosen 2 universities and still thinking between Coventry and University of central Lancashire. Have any suggestions? Maybe can tell anything which one has more possitive sides (accomodation prices, quality, place in the map) ? Thank you guys!
UCLAN is more or less in Preston city centre, which is a good night out.

I know nothing about Conventry uni sorry.
Kalkinas
Rep:
?
It is very important for me what is the situation with jobs :? I'm very worried about the place in the map. It looks like the Coventry is in better place, because it is only 90minutes to London and 20minutes to birmingham. However, Preston is far in the NORTH
Kalkinas
Rep:
?
It is still interesting for me
Ironmike
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What do you mean, jobs in exercise and nutrition, or just jobs in general such as working in a pub to support yourself whilst at uni? If you mean jobs after graduation, where you study has no effect on that. If you are thinking about jobs whilst there, you are bound to find casual work in either city.
Kalkinas
Rep:
?
Ye i just was talking about general job... pub or something like that. After graduation i'm not afraid to move to other city you know . Just taking care about first 3 years while studying, so i wanna choose the best place where to do it
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

think I'm a brilliant applicant (534)
36.73%
are desperate for students (920)
63.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed