Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I just passed my test a week ago and need advise on AA.. I notice online AA offer roadside assistance for 28 pound per year.. Does it mean it will help if i have a breakdown etc on motorway? secondly will i be purchase with a membership card when joining?

Roadside cover gets someone out to you. If they can't fix you up at the roadside they'll take you to a garage or home, but only to 10 miles (although when I last called them out I had to be towed 15 miles and didn't have to pay any extra).

If you mean do you get a membership card, then yes you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FXX)
    Roadside cover gets someone out to you. If they can't fix you up at the roadside they'll take you to a garage or home, but only to 10 miles (although when I last called them out I had to be towed 15 miles and didn't have to pay any extra).

If you mean do you get a membership card, then yes you do.
    Thanks for the info, i really appreciate it... I have check and chose for AA nationwide roadside as it seem to be better option and safe too..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AdamZ)
    Hi,

I just passed my test a week ago and need advise on AA.. I notice online AA offer roadside assistance for 28 pound per year.. Does it mean it will help if i have a breakdown etc on motorway? secondly will i be purchase with a membership card when joining?
    I have breakdown cover with AA (untill it runs out next month) and yes the roadside assistance does cover you on motorways. It covers you on any road in the country. And when you join you automatically get a membership card when you join.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few companies offer breakdown recovery as part of your insurance.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.