Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Go on Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else laugh at the part when OP said, i took my two dogs with me, one is a lab so is the other. Haha

Anyway OP, like everyone else has stated, Ask jeremy kyle, he'll sort it out for you.

Or you could just kick her in the stomach. :rofl:

EDIT: I was joking about the kick the gf in the stomach part.

No doubt op would actually do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara_No_H!)
    I just laughed out loud at this, and now people are looking at me
    I do apologize :p:

ReputationRep:
    hello. i am the person who did the post at the beginning. i do not want to go on the jeremy kyle show as i am not a scum. i just want to know what to do about my gf as she is now pregnant and she punched my nan and i do not want to be a father for the child of a person who would punch a nan. i have 2 dogs but one is a ***** and i will be using her for breeding in the future if and one in the packington area would like a lab please pm me as tonys labs are mixed breed and he gets stoned around them and i can offer better prices. one of them has black fur the other ones fur is also black mostly. what do i do though as i miss my nan and she is deleting my voicemails which is hurtful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexygenocide)
    hello. few weeks back i was visiting my grandparents with my gf who i have been seeing for about a year and i took my two dogs with me, one is a lab so is the other. my nan and my gf have never really got on as my gf quite gobby at times. anyway they were arguing again but this was far more than usual and my nan who hardly ever swears shouted at her to F*** off. it was quite a loud shout which scared one of my dogs as they are both quite young still sort of in the middle of being puppies and full dogs. my gf totally flipped and punched her, it was only in the arm but it was a fist and we were all stunned. i took her away and the dogs away and apologised to my nan and we left. we get home and she is upset and eventually calms down and feels very bad and guilty, i comfort her and we end up doing it. anyway today i have found out that she is pregnant but my family dont want much to do with me while we are together but i do not want to raise a child with people who punch my nan. very upset not sure what to do with it all. help.
    So that would be both?

ReputationRep:
    Grammar and contraception fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donuticus)
    Grammar and contraception fail.
    +1 heh kids these days...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.