Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I was wondering if there is anyone else in the same position as me, ie still waiting. I've had two rejections (St George's and Leicester) and still haven't heard back from Bristol or King's. I know they are both notoriously slow, but even so, it's nerve wracking. I honestly didn't think I would care so much, I kind of expected this to happen, but it seems everyone I know is firming their offers and choosing accomodation, and I still have NO clue whether I'll even be at uni next year. Though I am starting to make plans for my gap year, I still have this horrible glimmer of hope that I may suddenly get an interview and then an offer, but I don't want to be disappointed so I'm pretending it's not there, but it is.

So yeah, sorry for the whiney rant but is anyone else in a similar position?

ReputationRep:
    I spoke with Kings earlier in the week and they said my application was still being assessed, but all replies should be by the end of april.

ReputationRep:
    Yup. Still waiting on two interviews.

ReputationRep:
    im waiting on bristol and kings as well

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting on Bristol, and am on the SGUL waiting List although I don't know what the chances are of getting an offer. Rejected from UCL and BSMS

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling, I've been rejected from three, just waiting on Nottingham now, which is an awesome medical school so UCAS is getting refreshed every few minutes.

Hanging in limbo isn't nice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.