Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Do ALL guys actually really masturbate? like for real? watch

ReputationRep:
    yes

next

ReputationRep:
    I see it on the same level as taking a piss. It's just a bodily need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    In films/books, why do they always refer to lotion and tissues? Do guys masturbate using the tissues or do they use them to clean up or ...? :lolwut:
    yeah, tissues are for clean up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    **** do they? What like? I haven't gone without the biz for no longer than 4 days since I was 13! (and I didn't let the annual christain summer camp get in the way!)

Does it like drop off or is it like severe wet dreams? Or is it that weird as stuff where you look get thick *** when your doing the backside biz on the loo?

i will attempt tp reply in a way that doesnt make out as im pissed, but i am i have been drinking since 5pm,, tbh i blame the weather

it's the random erections over goirls you would never find attractive and then the leaks not good also the swelling of the testicals [email protected] great either

i hope this makes sense

sorry..

(Original post by Arnotts)
    I have a hard time believing the same amount of women masturbate as men. I'm not going to deny that the majority of them do, but I doubt it would be quite as high as the amount of men that do. I think there would be more girls with low sex drives than men. I guess maybe because I am one of those women with barely any sex drive its hard for me to comprehend most other girls being more like men in that regard.
    I don't believe they do either, I know quite a few girls who say they never have and I'm sure are telling the truth as they have no reason to be coy and are very open about related things that are as potentially embarrassing. I would never have done it myself apart from I wanted to find out what it was like when I was 17. It's certainly not a 'natural thing' for every girl.

It annoys me when people come out with "Every girl does, those who say they don't are lying." because it's just not true. I wouldn't be surprised if 1 in 5 girls don't at least.

(Original post by colin4president)
    yeah, tissues are for clean up.
    Thanks for ... clearing that up. :awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.