Turn on thread page Beta

Do ALL guys actually really masturbate? like for real? watch

ReputationRep:
    Once a week!

HAH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyler.)
    No that is totally incorrect. I'd say at least once a day.

Even guys that don't masturbate on a regular basis do it at least once every few weeks, I won't go into detail but it's very painful for a man to go that long without doing it, things happen that aren't very pleasant.
    this is a revelation.

but surely, there are some normal guys - not hardcore religious ones - that just don't? or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    Is that a command? :sexface:
    Of course, a ***mand. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    You know how everyone says that 99% of all guys say age 18+ masturbate at least once a week? Is this actually true?
    I can imagine that some of my guy friends do but there are some of my guy friends that I can't possibly see masturbating? Maybe some don't? But apparently all guys do?
    What, despite your best efforts? Some of us just aren't comfortable doing it in front of others.

ReputationRep:
    this is a revelation.

but surely, there are some normal guys - not hardcore religious ones - that just don't? or not?
    + polarity - :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Of course...practice makes perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohm)
    ***, my woman.
    Is that an order? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    this is a revelation.

I don't think you can count castrated people as 100% normal.

ReputationRep:
    I tried to not do it for a month once. I lasted 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    You know how everyone says that 99% of all guys say age 18+ masturbate at least once a week? Is this actually true?
    I can imagine that some of my guy friends do but there are some of my guy friends that I can't possibly see masturbating? Maybe some don't? But apparently all guys do?
    That's incredibly naive. Are YOU for real?

Of course most men ****. Once a day isnt abnormal.

Even a lot of women *shock horror* do it.

What's abnormal about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Busby_Babe)
    I tried to not do it for a month once. I lasted 2 days.
    No shame, everyone always fails non-****ing months.

Except me now, gave up ****ing for Lent and I'm sticking to it.

I miss it

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing it right now! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Is that an order? :sexface:
    Is feeling high quality pleasure an order? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    We have to for cleanliness sake. Otherwise we will have night time 'emissions' aka wet dreams and we would ruin our bed covers regularly. Not to mention your guy friends would turn into horny little buggers that would grind on you non-stop to get some release (you think they're horny now? hah! speak to them after 4 weeks of not masturbating).

Oh and your friend lied. It's definitely more frequent at least a few times a week.

ReputationRep:
    "like for real" we actually do yes!

18+ lol more like 13+!

ReputationRep:
    Isn't 3 times a week average apparently...

ReputationRep:
    The vast, vast majority of people masturbate, and even those who don't as a regular thing (hardcore Christians, monks, people who are really really sexually repressed) will probably have tried it in the past.

The vast majority of people wash their hands multiple times daily, too, so don't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    What I want to know is whether 99% of girls masturbate??? Can't imagine those saucy minxes in my year flicking their bean...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    No shame, everyone always fails non-****ing months.

Except me now, gave up ****ing for Lent and I'm sticking to it.

I miss it
    I managed a month before when I was travelling. The first two weeks are the hardest, then you don't really think too much about it. But expect a lot of unprovoked erections and at the most unfortunate times.

ReputationRep:
    Most men. And most women. And most people with HANDS.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.