Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do ALL guys actually really masturbate? like for real? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    Good Lord, you have actual human urges that don't relate to Oxbridge? I always pictured you as a book with hands (this sounds more mental than it seems in my imagination).

Surprising information is surprising.
    Stop insulting books!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    :sexface:

Now I've got this desire to shake hands with ever guy I like even if I will never ever be with them. :joyman:

:drool:
    I can't fully express how creepy that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    speak for yourself.
    Lesbian

ReputationRep:
    I don't masterbate, pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GGSTRT)
    lool makes sense but its jus one of those things i just never get around to do lol
    Because it takes so long and it's just SO arduous and unpleasant.....!? How old are you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtfCharlie)
    But young guys aren't? Bit sexist eh?
    Sorry but I find 14 year old guys getting excited at the thought of 26 year old women self-pleasuring a lot more palatable than the idea of 14 year old girls getting excited about this 26 year old male..

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how it's a big deal for guys to masturbate I think most would do it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, like seriously. Excuse me, once a week?!? I whacked out three before lunch. True story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Sorry but I find 14 year old guys getting excited at the thought of 26 year old women self-pleasuring a lot more palatable than the idea of 14 year old girls getting excited about this 26 year old male..
    ...Because you're a guy who, at the age of 14, got excited at the thought of 26 year old women self-pleasuring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    ...Because you're a guy who, at the age of 14, got excited at the thought of 26 year old women self-pleasuring?
    Doesn't every straight 14 year old boy?

I know I did.

Edit: still do.

ReputationRep:
    Because it doesn't seem normal for 14 year old girls to want grown men in that sense, never mind want to think about them jerking off!- most of the girls I've known certainly didn't think that way at that age.. girls are far less driven by hormones whereas for boys of that age their testosterone is going through the roof and they feel compelled to root anything that moves!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Because it doesn't seem right for 14 year old girls to want grown men in that sense.. girls are far less driven by hormones whereas for boys of that age their testosterone is going through the roof and they feel compelled to root anything that moves!
    lolwut :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I did it 18 times in 1 day, when I was younger...

ReputationRep:
    lolwut :eek:
    Sorry? You think 14 year old girls are driven (sexually) in the same way as their male counterparts?.. :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cactussed)
    It's not like we only have sex once before we need to dump them and move on to someone else though :lolwut:
    Who is that girl in your sig and when did she shout at the crowd? Can you link me to the proper video please?

I do most nights. Can't speak for everyone though.

ReputationRep:
    mastering what? bait fishing?

ReputationRep:
    reminds me of an article i read in a newspaper once. Some study aimed to find out something or other, and the two groups to be tested were males 18+ who masturbated and males 18+ who had never masturbated. buuuuuut the study never got done coz they could never find a single male who said they had never masturbated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    That's not normal, you don't know if it's even working properly. How old are you?
    Im pretty sure it works lol and in 18

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.