Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do ALL guys actually really masturbate? like for real? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I dont...

Seriously, I don't.
    For me at least, I feel better about myself not doing such.... 'normal' things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSI_10)
    I dont...

Seriously, I don't.
    For me at least, I feel better about myself not doing such.... 'normal' things.
    You should try it. It'll feel waaaaaaaay better than the psuedo-pride you get from not doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arnotts)
    I'm a girl who doesnt masturbate but to all those girls who are saying they do it as regularly as a guy, how do you stop from creating a huge mess? A guy can just aim into a tissue or something but I have no idea what girls do. Thats one of the main reasons I dont do it, its seems like too much of a hassle.
    Well, women who 'ejaculate' are in the minority. It's completely normal for women to be able to masturbate to orgasm and make no mess at all. Obviously it depends exactly what you choose to do to yourself but I could definitely (at a minimum) use one finger, make no 'mess' whatsoever, wash my hands afterwards and that's it. TA-DA!

ReputationRep:
    I know I do. lol there's nothing wrong with it.

to original poster..do you do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arnotts)
    I'm a girl who doesnt masturbate but to all those girls who are saying they do it as regularly as a guy, how do you stop from creating a huge mess? A guy can just aim into a tissue or something but I have no idea what girls do. Thats one of the main reasons I dont do it, its seems like too much of a hassle.
    Do it in the shower?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    You know how everyone says that 99% of all guys say age 18+ masturbate at least once a week? Is this actually true?
    I can imagine that some of my guy friends do but there are some of my guy friends that I can't possibly see masturbating? Maybe some don't? But apparently all guys do?
    The one's you can't imagine doing it probably do it more...

It's so hard to stop.

I used to do it once a day, but Imo trying to stop its so wrong.
    Havent done it since saturday, but struggling .

ReputationRep:
    Why has this thread not been resolved yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirl63)
    Painful? I don't understand. I just thought it was a bit of fun, something to enjoy, stops you from jizzing in the night. I didn't think that it would be unpleasant, as you say not to do it.
    men are visual creatures, and many hot dames around, so often get the urge. and so they ****.
    but if they don't get the opportunity, the ache in the balls will soon go away, and all will be well.
    if no ****ing was really painful, then monks would not be such relaxed guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    You should try it. It'll feel waaaaaaaay better than the psuedo-pride you get from not doing it.
    ....pride?

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...ket/lolwut.jpg

This topic gives me an idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSI_10)
    ....pride?

This topic gives me an idea.
    You said it made you feel better about yourself. Vocabulary isn't really my thing, so in the end I settled for pride.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't you like to know

ReputationRep:
    why can't they just wait for a gyal, seriously i have issues with it.

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Sorry but I find 14 year old guys getting excited at the thought of 26 year old women self-pleasuring a lot more palatable than the idea of 14 year old girls getting excited about this 26 year old male..
    Lol what? :lolwut:

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Because it doesn't seem normal for 14 year old girls to want grown men in that sense, never mind want to think about them jerking off!- most of the girls I've known certainly didn't think that way at that age.. girls are far less driven by hormones whereas for boys of that age their testosterone is going through the roof and they feel compelled to root anything that moves!
    Don't blame me. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobynoo)
    stop imagining your friends masturbating or.... i'll imagine you masturbating. :lol:
    Join the club

ReputationRep:
    I haven't for 2 weeks and won't be till I get a uni rejection or results day

ReputationRep:
    i only knew one guy who didn't (he joked he did but he didn't) but he was one of these people who think sex is wrong and immoral

oh what he doesn't know :rolleyes: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    Is that a command? :sexface:
    yes please woooh

In films/books, why do they always refer to lotion and tissues? Do guys masturbate using the tissues or do they use them to clean up or ...? :lolwut:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.