Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a girl and I don't masturbate, is this normal? watch

I've tried but can never reach an orgasm, even during sex.

ReputationRep:
    its not totally unheard of, Womens bodies can be awkward. sometimes it takes a lot of trying different things, positions, to get there.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and I don't masturbate, is this normal?
    ________________________________ ______
    English fail:confused::eek:

ReputationRep:
    Neither can I. Don't worry, masturbating is for desperate losers anyway. You aren't missing out on anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark12345680)
    I'm a girl and I don't masturbate, is this normal?
    ________________________________ ______
    English fail:confused::eek:
    Umm, no. I'm assuming 'I don't' means she doesn't currently, not that she has never.

Pedantry fail.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know what that other poster is talking about, but it's not at all for desperate losers. It's a healthy thing to do! If you don't do it, no big deal. If you don't really want to, it doesn't really matter, but I understand it must be frustrating if you can't get there.
    The website dodsonandross has a lot of help for women around that area, and the main woman, Betty Dodson, is pretty passionate about helping women in regards to that.

Have a look!

ReputationRep:
    I recommend a vibrator...

ReputationRep:
    It's not abnormal, but if you ever need a hand..... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Try it in public, knowing you might get caught might turn you on more.

I'm 20 and I don't either

ReputationRep:
    Practice makes perfect.

ReputationRep:
    i do.

ReputationRep:
    It's not technically normal in the sense that it differs from the norm. But it's not a bad thing to not masturbate, if you don't want to do it then don't do it. It's no one else's business.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    Neither can I. Don't worry, masturbating is for desperate losers anyway. You aren't missing out on anything
    Someone's jealoussssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss

ReputationRep:
    It's very common for women not to be able to orgasm during sex, and like someone's already said, women's bodies can be awkward and what works for one individual won't always work for someone else.

(Original post by wtfCharlie)
    Practice makes perfect.
    Also, this.

It does takes practise to learn how to achieve an orgasm for most women-men have a much easier time of it, but women just aren't built to achieve an orgasm to order. You need to work out what works for you.

There's lots of information online about helping women achieve orgasm; go explore, and hope you find something that helps you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    Naughty troll.

ReputationRep:
    Need help? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    hmm, dont know...i reckon you'll *** eventually if you keep trying to be honest, you just gotta find what works

ReputationRep:
    OP vibrators can do something special that hands cannot. I can masturbate and reach orgasm both manually and mechanically. You might just need the mechanics to find out what works for you. May I recommend the rampant rabbit (original or slim) as a starter. It's pretty fail safe.

Have fun! And remember to eat, leave the house and sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently most girls use a big fresh cucumber....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2017
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.