Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I don't masturbate, is this normal? Watch

Times like this I'm glad I'm not a woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    OP vibrators can do something special that hands cannot. I can masturbate and reach orgasm both manually and mechanically. You might just need the mechanics to find out what works for you. May I recommend the rampant rabbit (original or slim) as a starter. It's pretty fail safe.

Have fun! And remember to eat, leave the house and sleep.
    Are they really worth it? I can't imagine spending so much on a sex toy which is weird when you consider I have a high sex drive.

ReputationRep:
    do it as much as you want whats the harm and it 'ain't a sin ehh!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    Are they really worth it? I can't imagine spending so much on a sex toy which is weird when you consider I have a high sex drive.
    I think they are absolutely necessary when you have a high sex drive. Why? It's because you can give yourself a quick pick me up and sort yourself out in less than 5 minutes and get on with your day. The orgasms they give are really powerful as well compared to manual orgasms because of the intensity of the stimulation.

Definitely worth it. You will seriously not regret it.

Rampant rabbits are quite reasonable in price nowadays if you shop around on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    I think they are absolutely necessary when you have a high sex drive. Why? It's because you can give yourself a quick pick me up and sort yourself out in less than 5 minutes and get on with your day. The orgasms they give are really powerful as well compared to manual orgasms because of the intensity of the stimulation.

Definitely worth it. You will seriously not regret it.

Rampant rabbits are quite reasonable in price nowadays if you shop around on the internet.
    Sorry, maybe I should have clarified; I'm a guy but I was curious all the same. I really want to see one in action now.

ReputationRep:
    Practice a bit more

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, maybe I should have clarified; I'm a guy but I was curious all the same. I'm really curious to see one in action now.
    I'm such a div. Why I didnt observe the male symbol next to your name.

They are fab though!

Take 2 of these and see a doctor asap.

ReputationRep:
    I'm such a div. Why I didnt observe the male symbol next to your name.

They are fab though!
    lol, shame I can't get a demonstration. How often do you use yours?

ReputationRep:
    You should get a pet to take your mind away from such thoughts... I'd suggest a rabbit. :cool:

I am a girl, I usually masturbate quite a lot.
    I have friends who say they do and others who say they don't and I believe them. Do whatever is right for you... I do think masturbation helps you feel sexier too though and makes you feel more sexual in general.

Maybe try a dildo or a vibrator if you havent already... doesn't have to be anything scary, get a natural/realistic one! Tease yourself a bit...

ReputationRep:
    Er, how do girls even do that

ReputationRep:
    Stick a carrot up your arse at the same time and lookat yourself in the mirror

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty much common knowledge now that one's sexual side is a key part of their identity. Getting to know yourself that way can lead you to get to know yourself better in general, and from what I've seen the girls that are open and experimental with all that tend to be more comfortable in their own skins.

It would do you good to move past conventional sex and try new things... you may discover a hotspot that you never knew you had. Break free woman!

I try and try, it's so difficult.
    How will I know if I ***? Is it the same as when a man does: a white goo?

ReputationRep:
    lol, shame I can't get a demonstration. How often do you use yours?
    No demo I'm afraid. Nice try though.

Personal question much? I dunno really. It varies. 4/5 times a week (this could mean twice in a day, twice a couple of days later and once a day later - any combo really)? Whenever the guy I'm seeing isnt there basically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I try and try, it's so difficult.
    How will I know if I ***? Is it the same as when a man does: a white goo?
    Most women dont ejaculate. It's a feeling in your nether regions that tension is building rather than an expulsion.

vaginal muscles contract and loosen voluntarily and it's amazing.

ReputationRep:
    No demo I'm afraid. Nice try though.

Personal question much? I dunno really. It varies. 4/5 times a week (this could mean twice in a day, twice a couple of days later and once a day later - any combo really)? Whenever the guy I'm seeing isnt there basically.
    Thanks

Lol, sorry, I'm an open person so that question wouldnt phase me. You still answered though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    Stick a carrot up your arse at the same time and lookat yourself in the mirror
    You read Chuck Palahniuk's "Guts" ? Lol EVERYONE HERE READ IT - you can get it on the internet as well. It's relevant as there's plenty of masturbation in it lol, a little gruesome, but relatively short

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evangelica)
    You read Chuck Palahniuk's "Guts" ? Lol EVERYONE HERE READ IT - you can get it on the internet as well. It's relevant as there's plenty of masturbation in it lol, a little gruesome, but relatively short
    Nope, what's it about, just jerkin the gherkin?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.