The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by impossible!
It's hard to know what's normal when it comes to us girls masturbating. We aren't as open about it as guys, so even if asked some girls would lie, others tell the truth. I doubt there's many girls who haven't at least tried though. A few might get put off because it is common not to be able to orgasm just through hand alone, so they give up. I'd given up until I met my boyfriend and he found out I'd never orgasmed from it, so bought me a vibrator lol...it was a good buy.

Your boyfriend must have got lots of brownie points for that little purchase....? In my experience, every girl who I've gone out with could climax through a combination of oral sex and penetration, its just getting the technique right. There's nothing more satisfying for me than to know that my partner has climaxed....
Reply 62
Why are women so crazy
Original post by Davebee
Why are women so crazy
The thread is five years old, dipstick. She's probably figured it out by now.
Original post by Davebee
Why are women so crazy

What are you even typing in the search box to find threads like this that are 5 +years old?
I'm 19 and my mom bought me a vibrator. I've never used and I even took a shower to hide from it. I'm not asexual or anything like that. I think about sex a lot and I'm fine but when I think about masturbating I feel really weird and uncomfortable. The concept or act masturbating doesn't bother me but if I think about doing it it'll creep me out so much that I feel weird for a few hours and try to get away from the thought. IDK what bugs me...
Original post by Insarabang696
I'm 19 and my mom bought me a vibrator. I've never used and I even took a shower to hide from it. I'm not asexual or anything like that. I think about sex a lot and I'm fine but when I think about masturbating I feel really weird and uncomfortable. The concept or act masturbating doesn't bother me but if I think about doing it it'll creep me out so much that I feel weird for a few hours and try to get away from the thought. IDK what bugs me...

This thread is from 2011. Please pay attention to the thread dates.
It's not for desperate losers it's for girls who want pleasure you wouldn't say that about guys so how about you think before you say
Funnily enough, I'm still on the TSR but these days I do masturbate lol
I also have ever masturbate before. All my friends says I'm weird for not doing it. I just never came the point where I needed it. But my question is, Is it weird? Is it normal? Does maturbating helps decrease pain when you are losing your virginity?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SuperiorHuman
Neither can I. Don't worry, masturbating is for desperate losers anyway. You aren't missing out on anything

Umm... Masturbation is a perfectly normal thing thing to do and most people do it. You're not weird for not doing it, but keep in mind that the purpose of masturbation isn't to reach an orgasm- ìt's to experience pleasure and explore your body
8 years on, I do masturbate
Original post by j.alexanderh
Umm, no. I'm assuming 'I don't' means she doesn't currently, not that she has never.

Pedantry fail.

Haha. 8 years later I found this. I'm a writer now. Agreed, pedantry fail. I definitely meant to say "don't". I'd tried and it didn't do anything for me at the time so I never felt the need. I just wanted to know whether I was normal. 8 years later, I masturbate quite regularly. It takes a while for the clitoris to desensitise I think, and for women to work out what works.

Latest

Trending

Trending