Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I don't masturbate, is this normal? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impossible!)
    It's hard to know what's normal when it comes to us girls masturbating. We aren't as open about it as guys, so even if asked some girls would lie, others tell the truth. I doubt there's many girls who haven't at least tried though. A few might get put off because it is common not to be able to orgasm just through hand alone, so they give up. I'd given up until I met my boyfriend and he found out I'd never orgasmed from it, so bought me a vibrator lol...it was a good buy.

Your boyfriend must have got lots of brownie points for that little purchase....? In my experience, every girl who I've gone out with could climax through a combination of oral sex and penetration, its just getting the technique right. There's nothing more satisfying for me than to know that my partner has climaxed....

ReputationRep:
    OP try this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnBH5...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Why are women so crazy

(Original post by Davebee)
    Why are women so crazy
    The thread is five years old, dipstick. She's probably figured it out by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davebee)
    Why are women so crazy
    What are you even typing in the search box to find threads like this that are 5 +years old?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and my mom bought me a vibrator. I've never used and I even took a shower to hide from it. I'm not asexual or anything like that. I think about sex a lot and I'm fine but when I think about masturbating I feel really weird and uncomfortable. The concept or act masturbating doesn't bother me but if I think about doing it it'll creep me out so much that I feel weird for a few hours and try to get away from the thought. IDK what bugs me...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Insarabang696)
    I'm 19 and my mom bought me a vibrator. I've never used and I even took a shower to hide from it. I'm not asexual or anything like that. I think about sex a lot and I'm fine but when I think about masturbating I feel really weird and uncomfortable. The concept or act masturbating doesn't bother me but if I think about doing it it'll creep me out so much that I feel weird for a few hours and try to get away from the thought. IDK what bugs me...
    This thread is from 2011. Please pay attention to the thread dates.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.