Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, he must have a couple of hands and a tongue, right?

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Just suggest more foreplay maybe? He can still give you an orgasm without intercourse..

ReputationRep:
    Poor dude, I think women generally lack a lot of empathy when it comes to dudes who are small (I know they can't help it) but still.

ReputationRep:
    How small are we talking heere seriously?
    He can probably do the job fine(a vagina is only about 3-4 inches long anyway however it does stretch)+there's always foreplay,anal sex and so on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U.S Lecce)
    woah!!!! Lets not be too hasty here, there's nothing wrong with a bit of pitty sex!:cool:
    I started thinking about How I Met Your Mother and the naked man :laugh: pity sex works 2/3 times in those cases :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlennyBoy)
    If a guy said the same thing about being put off by a girl he was dating because she had small boobs there would be uproar...
    A bucket would be a better comparison.

ReputationRep:
    Only TSR

I dated this guy and he was only like 7.5 inches, how can I cope with something so small
    Then you get fat ugly girls claiming to be size queens and I can't help but think, yeah, he would need a pole to be able to get past your massively overhanging gut and fat ass cheeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victor-PP)
    Well, he must have a couple of hands and a tongue, right?
    Yeah but it's not the same.

No man has ever been able to make me come through oral and I seem to have more experience than most women. The sensations are just not firm enough.

Hands, well.....hmmmm. I prefer a **** really. It's more sexy than a hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Yeah but it's not the same.

No man has ever been able to make me come through oral and I seem to have more experience than most women. The sensations are just not firm enough.

Hands, well.....hmmmm. I prefer a **** really. It's more sexy than a hand
    Given I very much doubt he is trying to tounge your g spot the clitoris is rather sensitive to touch, yours is obviously not and it would seem you are only able to *** from g spot stimulation - which is bad for you, but you are very much the exception it is usually the other way around.

ReputationRep:
    Put your vag up to a radiator and it'll shrink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Given I very much doubt he is trying to tounge your g spot the clitoris is rather sensitive to touch, yours is obviously not and it would seem you are only able to *** from g spot stimulation - which is bad for you, but you are very much the exception it is usually the other way around.
    I don't come from g spot stimulation. I only come from clitoral stimulation. But it has to be very firm and that can only come from the hands. Different clits different sensitivities just like not all men can come through blow jobs.

I'm unlucky but there are several of my friends who unfortunately have the same problem.

Doggy style with me stimulating my clit for the win!

Research some different positions which might satisfy you more. Also, hunching your back and pelvis (forward and back) can make the sensitive bits of the vagina closer and stuff. Give them a go, you might be screaming with pleasure from his 4" shaft if he gets you in a position that makes you tight and sensitive and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    To be fair though, breasts are more decoration. A guy needs to actually use his to pleasure the girl, so it poses more of an issue.
    I LOVE the gif in your sig!

That chicken man is awesome.

(Original post by dmz)
    poor guy. Lol, times like these makes me appreciate being black :laugh:
    Of course, 0.2 inches more CHANGES EVERYTHING

0.2 inches = The length of the word:

Of

on a computer screen...

ReputationRep:
    Try the position that was on that show about teenage sex.... The one with the girl all lying down with one leg up and the black guy on top.

I forget the name of the show... and the position :erm:

I'm not very much help

Also, without sounding like a complete pervert or anything, I would like to ask a question on behalf of myself and a lot of other people in this thread - How small are we talking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    a girl on tsr sporting a bucket - are you sure? more chance shes tighter than a ducks ass
    The truest post I've ever read on TSR. Good job sir.

ReputationRep:
    What an idiot. So as long as your life long partner has a huge ****, that'd be okay? Nothing else matters eh? When you wake up in the morning and you want to kiss him your actually going to kiss his ****? I guess you'll be talking to his **** too and feeding it too? Maybe your vagina is huge? Ever thought about that lol. Just dildo your huge ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Of course, 0.2 inches more CHANGES EVERYTHING

0.2 inches = The length of the word:

Of

on a computer screen...
    okay? Telling me that because?

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry, but i've read the first page and not one person has said "stop being so shallow"? Can you possibly imagine the reaction if a guy posted on here saying he really liked a girl but there was some facet of her body that he disliked in some way and therefore that was the end of that?! *equality sigh*...

yes, i am in fact more indignant that it wouldn't work the other way around... *i just made a stupid point sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gallabay)
    Im sorry, but i've read the first page and not one person has said "stop being so shallow"? Can you possibly imagine the reaction if a guy posted on here saying he really liked a girl but there was some facet of her body that he disliked in some way and therefore that was the end of that?! *equality sigh*...

yes, i am in fact more indignant that it wouldn't work the other way around... *i just made a stupid point sigh*
    they were too busy cussing her out to get round to calling her shallow.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.