Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anya~)
    they were too busy cussing her out to get round to calling her shallow.
    Bravo madame, Rep to you!

ReputationRep:
    Its not how big it is, its how you use it..

Please be really sensative to his feelings on this one. Me and my new boyfriend have bi of a problem with size. He is like less than 5'' hard and I am like 7.25'' hard and he feels really inadequate because it is quite a big difference. Personally his size does not bother me in the slightest, I adore every inch of his body, now that probably wont have been the case if I saw it before I got inside his head and well found a lovely guy. I am constantly having to reassure him that he satisfies me, which he does! he is the smallest guy I have ever had ad yet sex has never beenso good for me. Don't dismiss him because of his size and avoid having sex before you are ready to, don't use it asa test or anything. Spend more time with him, share personal things with each other, try and get inside each others heads. If that fails then hes not right for you! I am sure his penis bothers him more then you. I felt very inadequate untill I met my man and before i had the confidece to shower naked in public changing rooms, with my measurements I had no need to, so it just goes to show, most guys lack this confidence. Please be sensative!

ReputationRep:
    How small is it? Give us measurements in inches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DMZ)
    telling me that becuase?
    That is the offical data showing there is basically no overall difference between black and caucasian people - some big, some medium, some small in both colours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PraxxtorCruel)
    What an idiot. So as long as your life long partner has a huge ****, that'd be okay? Nothing else matters eh? When you wake up in the morning and you want to kiss him your actually going to kiss his ****? I guess you'll be talking to his **** too and feeding it too? Maybe your vagina is huge? Ever thought about that lol. Just dildo your huge ass.
    Wow you are stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    That is the offical data showing there is basically no overall difference between black and caucasian people - some big, some medium, some small in both colours
    Not that data are any use since they can only measure so many dicks and not always at your optimum everytime you go hard but fair enough , and in that case i'm happy i've got my genes! - Don't start with the it's not genes thing either cos my 13 yr old brother must be 5inches at least (not that i've gone up close to measure it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Not that data are any use since they can only measure so many dicks and not always at your optimum everytime you go hard but fair enough , and in that case i'm happy i've got my genes! - Don't start with the it's not genes thing either cos my 13 yr old brother must be 5inches at least (not that i've gone up close to measure it)
    Yes, and brotalk is so much better than scientific data? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGregg)
    Yes, and brotalk is so much better than scientific data? :rolleyes:
    what you on about? I don't talk to him about **** sizes (other than taking the piss out of him about it), i've got brothers, i walk to bathroom naked in the morning cos i'm not bothered. Getting a ruler out to measure randomers who decide to show up really isn't all that scientific

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    what you on about? I don't talk to him about **** sizes (other than taking the piss out of him about it), i've got brothers, i walk to bathroom naked in the morning cos i'm not bothered. Getting a ruler out to measure randomers who decide to show up really isn't all that scientific
    I mean't brotalk as in the perception in society about it, which you seem happy to believe while having no actual evidence behind it yet when presented with some you dismiss it in favour of a belief supported by no actual facts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Then you get fat ugly girls claiming to be size queens and I can't help but think, yeah, he would need a pole to be able to get past your massively overhanging gut and fat ass cheeks.
    AGHHH MY EYES :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    And that is worrying.

(Original post by dmz)
    Don't start with the it's not genes thing either cos my 13 yr old brother must be 5inches at least (not that i've gone up close to measure it)
    WTF is wrong with you, guessing how small your brothers **** is... also 5 inches is tiny... unless you meant that in which case disregard last part and stick with the first part

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    WTF is wrong with you, guessing how small your brothers **** is... also 5 inches is tiny... unless you meant that in which case disregard last part and stick with the first part
    Wtf's wrong with that? All my siblings are boys and pretty straight so it's cool like that Well he's only 13
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    And that is worrying.
    How is it?
    I mean't brotalk as in the perception in society about it, which you seem happy to believe while having no actual evidence behind it yet when presented with some you dismiss it in favour of a belief supported by no actual facts?
    It's not about believing brotalk, it's about knowing what i've got :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    They don't actually measure erections. They stretch it when it's soft, and measure how far it can go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    It's not about believing brotalk, it's about knowing what i've got :lol:
    I forgot that you represent the population on your own better than data taken from lots of people :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot that you represent the population on your own better than data taken from lots of people :rolleyes:
    Okay give up with the trying to sound smart thing, i could barely give much less crap about the population, i was talking about me from the start :rolleyes:
    (Original post by Seentje)
    They don't actually measure erections. They stretch it when it's soft, and measure how far it can go
    Oh right, lol. Must try that later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    5 inch tiny on a 13 year old, if im would guess your probably about 5 something and 19 years old , pretty sure about half the guys here are lieing through there teeth as "While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the mean human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) "

Your ass just got google`d!

adn thank you OP, for all the laughs I got through this topic and if you like him but dont wanna continue seeing him, either dump him, or pitty **** him for a while and then dump him..

ReputationRep:
    How small is 'small'?

Chipolata small? Nub small? Earbud small?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PraxxtorCruel)
    What an idiot. So as long as your life long partner has a huge ****, that'd be okay? Nothing else matters eh? When you wake up in the morning and you want to kiss him your actually going to kiss his ****? I guess you'll be talking to his **** too and feeding it too? Maybe your vagina is huge? Ever thought about that lol. Just dildo your huge ass.
    Well someone's got a tiny pecker.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.