Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gallabay)
    Im sorry, but i've read the first page and not one person has said "stop being so shallow"? Can you possibly imagine the reaction if a guy posted on here saying he really liked a girl but there was some facet of her body that he disliked in some way and therefore that was the end of that?! *equality sigh*...

yes, i am in fact more indignant that it wouldn't work the other way around... *i just made a stupid point sigh*
    Wait, what? The majority of threads on H&R are women-bashing threads..we apparently aren't good enough for the male population if we aren't size 6 with giant boobs and pert bum, according to this forum..but who cares because this isn't the real world and most males on here would be lucky if they got a handjob from their 50 ton neighbour (male or female)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGregg)
    Wow you are stupid.
    Wow you are a moron.

(Original post by fairygirl_x)
    I met a guy at a club a few months ago and we became friends. We chatted loads and went on a couple of dates. We've on and off dated / met up as friends and the other day things went a bit further. We didn't have sex just did foreplay and it was good but I found out that he has a really small penis.

I haven't really had to deal with this problem before and I feel bad for being put off by it. He's such a nice guy and I really like him. Can someone give me some advice about what to do?
    So you have written off the guy before you have even had sex with him, even though you had satisfactory foreplay?

I just hope you won't be like most woman who complain in later years about how sexist the world is and how men don't like older woman, and how older woman don't get look in's on certain jobs etc. You have your fun now.

(Original post by olivia_w92)
    Wait, what? The majority of threads on H&R are women-bashing threads..we apparently aren't good enough for the male population if we aren't size 6 with giant boobs and pert bum, according to this forum..but who cares because this isn't the real world and most males on here would be lucky if they got a handjob from their 50 ton neighbour (male or female)
    Absolute horse ****, my experiences of this forum have been the complete opposite (been here many more years than your goodself).

Also not sure if you got the irony of your post with your last statement......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PraxxtorCruel)
    Wow you are a moron.
    Very original.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGregg)
    Very original.
    Just as original as yours.

ReputationRep:
    I love how this has just descended into trading insults.

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO DISCUSSING TINY PENISES?!

Oh, and OP, if it's massive penises you're after, hire a male prostitute. This is the real world, and (wonderfully) all human beings are different. If having a small penis is a deal-breaker for you, ditch him. If you also appreciate him for more than his ability to thrust, don't. It's pretty simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So you have written off the guy before you have even had sex with him, even though you had satisfactory foreplay?

I just hope you won't be like most woman who complain in later years about how sexist the world is and how men don't like older woman, and how older woman don't get look in's on certain jobs etc. You have your fun now.

Absolute horse ****, my experiences of this forum have been the complete opposite (been here many more years than your goodself).

Also not sure if you got the irony of your post with your last statement......
    My experience has told me otherwise. Couldn't count the number of "Shall I date this girl although she has slept with 4 people omg" and don't get me started on the stupid amounts of black women-bashing threads.

And i'm afraid I didn't catch the irony, enlighten me?

ReputationRep:
    Explain to him, using cocktail sausages as an analogy, that you're not interested.

ReputationRep:
    'The vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only 7.5cm (3 inches) long when she's not sexually excited. The figures for women who have had babies are only slightly different.
    Even when aroused, a woman's vagina usually extends only to a length of about 10cm (4 inches).
    This means any man's penis will fill her vagina completely, unless you happen to be one of those rare guys with an erect penile length of less than four inches.'

(Original post by olivia_w92)
    My experience has told me otherwise. Couldn't count the number of "Shall I date this girl although she has slept with 4 people omg" and don't get me started on the stupid amounts of black women-bashing threads.

And i'm afraid I didn't catch the irony, enlighten me?
    That's not woman bashing, thats discussing promiscuity. Hell if I was a woman I wouldn't be interested in a bloke that had slept with loads of woman, it's not a gender specific issue.

And the issues with black woman is to do with the first word: Black. Simply a characteristic that some people do not find endearing, albeit unfairly....

The irony was you stating how there were woman bashing threads, and then proceeded to say "most males on here would be lucky if they got a handjob from their 50 ton neighbour (male or female)".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    'The vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only 7.5cm (3 inches) long when she's not sexually excited. The figures for women who have had babies are only slightly different.
    Even when aroused, a woman's vagina usually extends only to a length of about 10cm (4 inches).
    This means any man's penis will fill her vagina completely, unless you happen to be one of those rare guys with an erect penile length of less than four inches.'
    Or if you tend to be one of those women with huge butt cheeks.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps watch this documentary?

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/my-pe...veryone-elses/

(Original post by EggmanD)
    It's the same reason that black men are percieved to have larger penises, it's simply media marketing gone mad.

And since lots of issues for woman (same as for others for men) are won in the mind, she will instinctively be more pleased with a larger penis even though she should be able to garner satisfaction from penises over a certain amount.

Sad but true.

ReputationRep:
    Dump him and never look back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PraxxtorCruel)
    Or if you tend to be one of those women with huge butt cheeks.
    why do you sound so bitter?! ;_;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    I feel sorry for you OP. I think most girls have been there.
    That's only because the vast majority of women are size-queens. The average penis size just isn't good enough for most women.

ReputationRep:
    Percy: Well, My Lord, while Baldrick and I were preparing the Turnip
    Surprise, *we* had a surprise -- we came across a turnip that was
    exactly the same shape...as a thingy!

Edmund: [not amused] ...a thingy...

Baldrick: ...a great big thingy! It was terrific.

Edmund: Size is no guarantee of quality, Baldrick. Most horses are very
    well endowed, but that does not necessarily make them sensitive
    lovers. I trust you have removed this hilarious item...?

Baldrick: Oh, yes, yes, My Lord.

Its all a matter of tase i say. If it puts you off that much dont get involved but please dont tell him why. Treat him with a little dignity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Given I very much doubt he is trying to tounge your g spot the clitoris is rather sensitive to touch, yours is obviously not and it would seem you are only able to *** from g spot stimulation - which is bad for you, but you are very much the exception it is usually the other way around.
    And she's also a size-queen. Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    this thread was interesting until all the acorn dicks came. not mad.

*logs off*

ReputationRep:
    Having a small **** is like having a disability. You wouldn't laugh at a guy in a wheelchair.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.