Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to suggest casual sex to a guy... Watch

There is this guy living in the appartment next to me. We sometimes hang out together. He made it clear that he was interested (he didn't explicitly say it, but it was quite obvious), I rejected him, because he's not really my type.

At the moment, we're at a friendly basis, but we don't hang out as much as we used to.

However, I'm pretty stressed out at the moment, I have to work a lot for uni, I'm single and I don't have time to go out and meet guys (plus, sex with strangers is not really my thing). To be frank, I'd like to have sex with him, just to relax, nothing more, just sex. But I don't know how to suggest that to him. I don't want to hurt his feelings, neither do I want him to think I'm a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is this guy living in the appartment next to me. We sometimes hang out together. He made it clear that he was interested (he didn't explicitly say it, but it was quite obvious), I rejected him, because he's not really my type.

At the moment, we're at a friendly basis, but we don't hang out as much as we used to.

However, I'm pretty stressed out at the moment, I have to work a lot for uni, I'm single and I don't have time to go out and meet guys (plus, sex with strangers is not really my thing). To be frank, I'd like to have sex with him, just to relax, nothing more, just sex. But I don't know how to suggest that to him. I don't want to hurt his feelings, neither do I want him to think I'm a ****.
    Go buy a bottle of good wine (maybe two). Prepare some hors d'oeuvres, dress appropriately then go bang on his door and invite him to yours for a wine tasting.

Assuming that he’s still single, your chance of getting laid is very close to 100%.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ relax

ReputationRep:

Hah this should be failry easy. If you have his number or facebook, then private message him and say something like
    "we should catch up or we havn'et seen each other in a while, wanna see a movie, get a coffee e.t.c"
    Don't say
    "Hey you, wanna ****" that just comes across as cheap slutyy and desperate.
    Once you agree what you wanna do then just look in eyes suggestively, kiss him and once you do it, say you'd like it to be a casual thing or just sex with nothing too heavy.
    MAKE SURE YOU MAKE IT CLEAR ITS JUST SEX, YOU DONT WANNA MESS WITH SOME POOR GUY'S FEELINGS AND LEAVE HIM MENTALLY DAMAGED
    Believe me HE WILL SAY YES
    If he doesn't then it sucks to be him, and he'll always regret it
    Have fun and let me know how it goes
    (not all the details obviously)

ReputationRep:
    If he actually has feelings for you he could get emotionally hurt by this...

On the other hand he will be getting laid.

ReputationRep:
    Knock on his door whilst naked.

Fail-proof.

ReputationRep:
    Wanna bang?

ReputationRep:
    Get the brewski's in then, when it's suitably late and he's suitably sauced disappear..

Return dressed in a trench-coat with nowt but lacey undies + stockings on underneath..

Approach him, get his full attention, fling off the trench-coat and exclaim "I want you to **** me" = W1n

ReputationRep:
    Right...invite him around wearing your sexiest low-cut top, stockings and short skirt. Tell him you like him but aren't looking for anything serious. Get "tactile" with him...the rest should follow almost at once (unless you're hideously unattractive or he is gay).

ReputationRep:
    If he rejects you (again), then you must be seriously butters.

ReputationRep:
    You know, if the OP was a guy talking about a girl, he would be negged to high heaven.

Double standards TSR?

ReputationRep:
    why do i get the feeling that half the boys typing responses to this thread were jacking off at the same time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    You know, if the OP was a guy talking about a girl, he would be negged to high heaven.

Double standards TSR?
    The whole of society is riddled with hypocrisy and double standards on this and other issues. The new generation is apparently no different.

In fact even the OP displays some by being worried she'll be thought of as a "****".

ReputationRep:
    Oi you, are you gonna bang?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    If he rejects you (again), then you must be seriously butters.
    lrn2read she rejected him!

ReputationRep:
    "Sex?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomm)
    why do i get the feeling that half the boys typing responses to this thread were jacking off at the same time?
    Because you have a low IQ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baffled_mathman)
    Because you have a low IQ...
    what's 1Q?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    lrn2read she rejected him!
    Oh skeen, shows how much i care

ReputationRep:

Yet you are an easy ****? Slut.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.