Turn on thread page Beta

How to suggest casual sex to a guy... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is this guy living in the appartment next to me. We sometimes hang out together. He made it clear that he was interested (he didn't explicitly say it, but it was quite obvious), I rejected him, because he's not really my type.

At the moment, we're at a friendly basis, but we don't hang out as much as we used to.

However, I'm pretty stressed out at the moment, I have to work a lot for uni, I'm single and I don't have time to go out and meet guys (plus, sex with strangers is not really my thing). To be frank, I'd like to have sex with him, just to relax, nothing more, just sex. But I don't know how to suggest that to him. I don't want to hurt his feelings, neither do I want him to think I'm a ****.
    I'd say try and get it across to him that you don't want a relationship now, maybe casually say it in a conversation then invite him over for a film, get close, let things happen and repeat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is this guy living in the appartment next to me. We sometimes hang out together. He made it clear that he was interested (he didn't explicitly say it, but it was quite obvious), I rejected him, because he's not really my type.

At the moment, we're at a friendly basis, but we don't hang out as much as we used to.

However, I'm pretty stressed out at the moment, I have to work a lot for uni, I'm single and I don't have time to go out and meet guys (plus, sex with strangers is not really my thing). To be frank, I'd like to have sex with him, just to relax, nothing more, just sex. But I don't know how to suggest that to him. I don't want to hurt his feelings, neither do I want him to think I'm a ****.
    you screwed up, if he has any pride he'll return the favour. To (try to) get past that invite him to a movie or bowling or something equally banal innocently. if he takes it invite him for a beer or even some veg/fruit drink at your place as a last-minute idea b4 going out. This helps with re-inviting your target after coming back. When you're back and relaxed play it by ear, either being suggestive-teasing or direct. Of course this could all be skipped if the person's an animal.. good luck

ReputationRep:
    I would like to enquire to whether or not you are willing to bang doe?

ReputationRep:
    If he is genuine in his interest for you, don't lead him on like that.

ReputationRep:
    Just ask him. None of this low cut top suggestive looks nonsense just tell him you want to have sex with him but don't want to be his girlfriend. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    The worst thing is, even after she rejected him, he'll still say yes.

ReputationRep:
    get yourself into a situation where you can be drunk and alone together. once this is occuring = EASY

ReputationRep:
    The easiest way is to just say to him that you would like to have sex with him but you don't want a relationship. Ofcourse that might hurt his feelings but the guy won't complain afterwards when hes had you on top of him.. maybe you both might be having sex together often to relax! lol

ReputationRep:
    how is this difficult?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    The worst thing is, even after she rejected him, he'll still say yes.
    So true

ReputationRep:
    Don't mess with his feelings - get confirmation first, that it's NSA sex, and then go ahead with it if both parties agree

ReputationRep:
    ok so who's the unimaginative prude who neg'd me? that's pretty sad..

Life a get?

ReputationRep:
    edit: old thread!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.