Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    The title says it all. who is putting cardiff as their firm for 2011? or had an unconditional offer and accepting it? it seemed there was a thread for every other uni so i thought i'd start one for the future cardiffians

ReputationRep:
    ^^

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you'll likely to be accepted if you get ABB for Cardiff?
    My offer is AAB >.<

And i think I'll only get ABB...still deciding whether to firm it "/

ReputationRep:
    I'm on a gap year so my offer is unconditional (i already have AAB). I have friends that have applied to cardiff pharmacy before with the offer at that time being ABB and they achieved BBB and were rejected. so i'm not sure if it will be the same now the grades have gone up. what a-levels do u do and what are u predicted/what did u get in AS level?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy i'm on a gap year - deferred last year, working at AstraZeneca at the moment, cannot WAIT to get to uni!!!

ReputationRep:
    hey me too! where are u from? im from cardiff so i wont be going far for uni haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ME08)
    hey me too! where are u from? im from cardiff so i wont be going far for uni haha
    manchestterr! what you doing for your gap year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat_Heine)
    manchestterr! what you doing for your gap year?
    ah you're a northener! still prefer your accent to the cardiffian one lol. I'm working atm. i'm trying to find other work, in a pharmacy but its not happening. they all want current pharmacy students :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ME08)
    ah you're a northener! still prefer your accent to the cardiffian one lol. I'm working atm. i'm trying to find other work, in a pharmacy but its not happening. they all want current pharmacy students :s
    haha best way to be isn't it?!
    ahh man that's rotten, surely somewhere could let you work on the till? ...good luck!

ReputationRep:
    woo found the group!! helloooooooo my fellow pharmacists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ME08)
    you're from cardiff too! i guess you know where this is heading lol (me too) where abouts in cardiff?

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed cardiff, soo excitied for september anyone know what accomadation they will choose??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mully09)
    Just firmed cardiff, soo excitied for september anyone know what accomadation they will choose??
    awesome stuff whereabouts u coming from? cant help with the accomodation stuff as i live in cardiff lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umar1234)
    awesome stuff whereabouts u coming from? cant help with the accomodation stuff as i live in cardiff lol
    Aw i love cardiff and cant wait to live there i come Hereford, its only about an hour away. What made u choose cardif uni if you live there then?

ReputationRep:
    well it turns out that cardiff uni was highly ranked in the tables for pharmacy so thought why not lol i'm also a gapper myself, r u? from hereford eh that's some coolio stuff haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeh im a gapper too, and I cant wait to get to uni cos i feel so left behind! Agh i dont know where to live in my first year, i loved talybont court but then i heard its not very social, and id rather the party atmosphere in talybont south. Anyone got any advice on which is best??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mully09)
    Yeh im a gapper too, and I cant wait to get to uni cos i feel so left behind! Agh i dont know where to live in my first year, i loved talybont court but then i heard its not very social, and id rather the party atmosphere in talybont south. Anyone got any advice on which is best??
    Second that left behind feeling!! soo fed up of not being able to do things 'because of work in the morning'!!
    What are you doing for your gap?
    Accom wise i went for Colum Hall - convenience + not too quiet not too loud!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat_Heine)
    Second that left behind feeling!! soo fed up of not being able to do things 'because of work in the morning'!!
    What are you doing for your gap?
    Accom wise i went for Colum Hall - convenience + not too quiet not too loud!
    Sadly im not doing too much on my gap year, nothing exciting like travelling anyway, just as much work as i can get...which isnt much! Are u doing pharmacy too?

ReputationRep:
    lol so far every1 on here is a gapper go gappers woo!

ReputationRep:
    ok so dudes how's the gap year going?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.