Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat_Heine)

haha better be watching the apprentice - we can bombard this thread about it tomorrow have a good'un!
    did u see it the apprentice then? "it's actuallly for a very important client", lady at till: "how would that make any difference to me?" haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umar1234)
    did u see it the apprentice then? "it's actuallly for a very important client", lady at till: "how would that make any difference to me?" haha.
    hahah heyy inboxed you a reply to save anyone else on this thread getting notifications

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i'm into cardiff next year for pharmacy and first choice accomodation is talybont south loads of my friends have lived in taly north and south this year and they love it there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_winter16)
    Hey guys i'm into cardiff next year for pharmacy and first choice accomodation is talybont south loads of my friends have lived in taly north and south this year and they love it there
    yay another member of the pharmacy family haha. r u a gapper or in sixth form?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys
    Im unconditional Pharmacy too - living in Talybont South next year - and also a gapper .. seems likes there is loooads of gappers already !
    Also I live like 15 minutes from cardiff so it'll be just like home to me
    anyone else know their accommodation yet ? xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Got an offer for pharmacy at Cardiff too!
    Anyone sorted accommodation out yet? I still haven't :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan999jones)
    Hi Guys
    Im unconditional Pharmacy too - living in Talybont South next year - and also a gapper .. seems likes there is loooads of gappers already !
    Also I live like 15 minutes from cardiff so it'll be just like home to me
    anyone else know their accommodation yet ? xx
    there are quite a few gappers on here (me included). where abouts are u coming from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DennisTheMenace)
    Hey guys!
    Got an offer for pharmacy at Cardiff too!
    Anyone sorted accommodation out yet? I still haven't :O
    hey alright bro cant say anything on accommodation as i'll be living at home. are u a gapper? whereabouts are u coming from?

ReputationRep:
    hey alright bro cant say anything on accommodation as i'll be living at home. are u a gapper? whereabouts are u coming from?
    Nope not a gapper. I'm coming from london, so definitely need accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Nope not a gapper. I'm coming from london, so definitely need accommodation
    london...nice. i hear from the news that it's manic over there. have the riots stopped or are they still ongoing?

ReputationRep:
    london...nice. i hear from the news that it's manic over there. have the riots stopped or are they still ongoing?
    It was hectic down here! Its calmed down a lot now. I don't think there were any riots in London today.. Are you on a gap year btw?

ReputationRep:
    It was hectic down here! Its calmed down a lot now. I don't think there were any riots in London today.. Are you on a gap year btw?
    yep im a gapper. gap year didnt go accordingly to plan but nonetheless im finishing it off nicely u guys got results day next week right? how are u feeling about it? my bro is putting his "i dont care" face on haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am a gapper too with an unconditional offer - am going to be living in Colum Hall House 2 Flat 13

ReputationRep:
    yep im a gapper. gap year didnt go accordingly to plan but nonetheless im finishing it off nicely u guys got results day next week right? how are u feeling about it? my bro is putting his "i dont care" face on haha
    Good to hear! Yep, I'm nervous as hell! Your brother doing pharmacy too?

ReputationRep:
    there are quite a few gappers on here (me included). where abouts are u coming from?

Llantrisant area? .. so not a far move haha
    you?

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear! Yep, I'm nervous as hell! Your brother doing pharmacy too?
    lol noooo, that would just me mega awkward hes doing accountacy and finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan999jones)
    Llantrisant area? .. so not a far move haha
    you?
    i live in roath, so like 10min drive from the uni. what made u stay at home then?

ReputationRep:
    lol noooo, that would just me mega awkward hes doing accountacy and finance.
    Great stuff! What did you actually do in your gap year, work or just chill

ReputationRep:
    Great stuff! What did you actually do in your gap year, work or just chill
    man u dont know the half of it. for the first six months i was job hunting, literally chasing whatever jobs i could. got nowhere with it. now thankfully i've managed to find part time work. and well the rest of the time im chilling. cant wait to start uni... soooooo excited!!!

have u been up2 much during ur holidays? work? holiday?

ReputationRep:
    man u dont know the half of it. for the first six months i was job hunting, literally chasing whatever jobs i could. got nowhere with it. now thankfully i've managed to find part time work. and well the rest of the time im chilling. cant wait to start uni... soooooo excited!!!

have u been up2 much during ur holidays? work? holiday?
    It's hard down London to get a job as well! I've been mostly chilling out in the holidays and catching up with friends!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.